Post match cringe

What's some of the most cringe stuff you've heard a survivor say in post match chat?

For me is anytime they talk smack after I let them go or am obviously playing with them.

Or when they call you sweaty when in reality, they're just kinda bad lol

Comments

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230

Oh no doubt. I get told to kill myself probably weekly. ######### really pisses me off and it's one of the only things I report for.

From knowing people who have died and having struggled with mental health myself. ######### really gets under my skin.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

"Report for camping"

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

I've also gotten people telling me to kill myself. Granted I was a slugging ######### during the match so I took it with a grain of salt. Such a lovely community :)

• FJSJ_Lunar

I dont care if you were insidious basement bubba, being told to ######### is fuckedd up

• FJSJ_Lunar

Wait, kill yourselff is a bad word here but people can spam it post match lmaoooo

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354
    edited December 2019

"This is why the British Empire deserved to die" is probably one of the favourites I've ever gotten. 😂

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

"What, you can't do that, you egg." That one is probably my favorite because I am pretty sure they were quoting MacBeth 😂

• beatddb
    beatddb Member Posts: 565

I was playing Huntress on the swamp one day akd was completely destroying the team, I allowed them to recover multiple times (letting the last player escape so the team can heal and we can keep playing).

I was called camper and tryharder.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

You’re supposed to teleport up into the clouds and only descend once’s the gates are open and the survivors are ready to safely t-bag you.

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693

Reported for tunneling when I wasn't. Trash talk about getting hatch, when I was standing on the hatch and let him go. General salt about losing.

I can admit that I've said some stupid stuff too. I was hooked in the basement vs Meyers. I got unhooked, came up the stairs and he was suddenly there. Looked for all the world like he teleported. I asked him about it and he couldn't figure it out. Went back and checked the video, and he was there, just no red stain and he lunged right away.

• BeanieBoyBob
    BeanieBoyBob Member Posts: 354

"I only had like three chances to not get 'camped' and 'tunnelled'. Such a trash Killer for playing the game". 😂

• LemeTheMeme
    LemeTheMeme Member Posts: 403

I know, I wish dbd has some sort of chat filter. The amount of times I get told to"kill myself", or when people say any racial, homophobic slur, etc. It's annoying, and sometimes people can be really damn hurtful.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407

¨STFU you lesbian¨ - Jeff

Yeah he did not like my head nodding

• Nutty_Professor
    Nutty_Professor Member Posts: 621

It's not just survivor, you get salty killers too. I've got countless images of killers ranting at me because I looped them for a long period of time. From swearing at me, to them writing a novel of how "toxic survivors are ruining DBD", to them declaring I'm on their mori/facecamp list.

I would post them but I'm too lazy to blur out their names. I might do it later.

• justaSpirit_phase
    justaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142

Alright here’s one.

”if you are such a good huntress how come I escaped?”

1. never did I tell him I was good,
    2. he was on death hook but he found hatch before me
    3. they had five gems left..
  • shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522
  • Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I'm not on PC so I don't have any salty post game chat to show BUT I did receive some direct messages when my profile was open to everybody. Just the usual stuff though, getting called a massive ######### and all that, nothing to unusual. One time though when I let a survivor escape or farmed with him(can't remember) he called me daddy... yeah.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,333
    edited December 2019

I forgot this one. After I saw so many ppl use event BP offerings, I decided to play around with everyone. Pretty much I played normally except... I decided to only 2 hook everyone. After someone was already on death hook, id still chase em if I found em, but would just slug em so their teammates could fetch em later. Actually got to the point where some of em almost bled out and I had to be the one to fetch them, lol. I guess one of em hit stage 2 on the hook without me noticing though and died when I hooked him a 2nd time. This was the chat...

Side note, this was my first screenshot I put into my "salty endgame chat" folder on my desktop, lol.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    edited December 2019

That I am a piece of ######### because I didnt “trade” hooks to let him escape and let myself get killed. lmao

• LegionMain343
    LegionMain343 Member Posts: 198

I play on ps4, and someone threatened to boot me offline and it didn't happen. Sucks to get hate messages often but it's entertaining when it happens 3:

• AvisDeene

I remember a match with a sexy Daddy Michael that went exactly as you describe it. It’s always nice to have a chill killer once in a while. Next time, make sure to wear your hospital gown <3

• LordGlint

I dont have the hospital gown, plus this match was during the 3 year anniversary event, so that cosmetic wasnt even released yet. Any chance I was your killer?

• AvisDeene

Maybe not. I only started this game last month, so I have no idea when the Anniversary event was. It’s just the way you described how the match unfolded is almost identical to a match I had against a Michael within the last week.

Im always appreciative to nice killers like you. So even if you weren’t the same Michael, thank you for being nice to survivors. Not all of us are tbagging turds. If you ever see me in the middle of a match, stopping dead in my tracks and tbagging, that is not tbagging, I’m putting on a little twerk show for you.

• LordGlint

The event Im referring to was back in June. You play on PC with that username?

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

I once had someone tell me to stick a "raw hotdog up my ass".

• AvisDeene

Yes, my username is the same as the one here, but it may have a period after the “s” and before the “d”. I forget. I’m thinking to change it to something along the lines of Potato. It will help prepare people to expect the worst.

As for the event, then it’s a definite no. I haven’t played for that long.

• Bradyguy99
    Bradyguy99 Member Posts: 228

Someone excused me for cheating.... I was using Nurses calling.... also was playing on Xbox.... I mean can you even cheat on xbox?

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

A streamer playing survivor accused me of sniping today. Never been accused of such thing before by any streamer after almost 2k hours of play.

The level of ######### arrogance that you have to have.

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    edited December 2019

Yeah, I’ve just moved back to PC and started streaming it instead of PS4... lasted three streams before someone said the n-word in chat. Survivors were being toxic post game chat with the usual “ggez trash killer” sort of thing (vs Legion, 4 escapes I think) but ended up driving the killer to the point where they said some pretty bad things including but not limited to the above. I’ve had other various cringe moments on PS4, best one that I can remember was getting reported for using my ears and finding someone in a locker because of Crows.

• malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,553

Nothing specific, but it's always a little funny when you get a 4k with multiple gens left and the survivor messages you unironically to say "ez" or "baby killer".

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Reported for not giving hatch, report for looping the killer, reported for harvester tech, reported for escaping.

Told to go get cancer because I killed them

Told to off myself for escaping.

You know the usual on DBD but there is usually more positive than negative in post chat for me so I keep it on.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Stuff like this if I don't turn off messages

• TheCrookedMan
    TheCrookedMan Member Posts: 282

The most infuriating thing is when survivors call you bad but you killed them. Imagine being beaten by a person who's "bad". Doesn't make you look like a skilled player. And then they'll come up with excuses to justify their loss.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Slugged so I could get my archives challenge done and well....