Tell me your weirdest excuse ingame for doing something special

Options
DarkPit
DarkPit Member Posts: 87
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

Like in the title, id like to hear some weird excuses or justifies for certain things in DbD. It can be an excuse from you or from a random

My personal experience was when i played against a noed rank 2 huntress who facecamped me in the basement on wreched shop. When i asked here why the facecamp, she justified it with me looping her around thr main building while i wanted to repair the gen. This was just such a BRUH moment. XD

Post edited by DarkPit on

Comments

• Artyomich
    Artyomich Member Posts: 281
    Options

Still my favorite dbd moment.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited December 2019
    Options

My favorite excuse I use is lag, but on a serious note, it seems like vaults are a 50/50 to me nowadays.

I see popular streamers and YouTubers gets vaults that I would have gotten hit for. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

I'll get hit 4 meters away from the window, and I'll be like, woah, lag hit. :/

• DarkPit
    DarkPit Member Posts: 87
    Options

That are these kind of killers who justify camping cuz the exits are open/99%

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

I camped an Obsession a few weeks ago for the challenge.

Yes, that's weird, to me at least, i despise camping.

But i was 1 kill away, and i just wanted that challenge over with.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

Nice lag, gg lmao.

*had green ping*

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

As solo in our match got face camped so we just genrushed and left him behind. The guy asked the killer why he got facecamped and the killer told him "Sorry UFO hit my house I was actually AFK" then proceeded to leave as soon as saying that l0l

• Elvenmonk
    Elvenmonk Member Posts: 367
    Options

"I'm sorry. They don't let me out of the closet enough to practice"