We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Why can't Thrilling Tremors block all gens instead of untouched ones?

As a survivor main myself, I've been slowly learning to play both sides to understand the true frustration of the killer main community. Surprisingly, I do feel bad for most people; without Ruin I've been genrushed into oblivion (mostly because of my mistakes), and I can't enjoy playing the less-mobile killers as a result. However, what if the perk Thrilling Tremors were to receive a change? If you're in a chase with a survivor and they loop you endlessly, the feeling of finally getting them down is amazing, albeit at the expense of other teammates hurrying through the gens. What if downing the survivor and hooking them causes all the generators to be blocked for a certain amount of time, say 10 seconds? That way with BBQ, it gives you the opportunity to hurry to the gen worked on to atleast gain some kind of momentum, and if you combine it with PGTW, you atleast stand a chance of preventing the gen to get complete? Let me know your thoughts!

Comments