The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Feddy/ the Hag

first Freddy is 5ft 9 ½ (176.5 cm) almost 6 ft. tall in the movie, not in the game looks like he's 4ft. 11 and the hooking animation sorry to say really sucks, it like he can't reach that high again the animation suck I just got Freddy and it's true he's a Midget on steroids the Hag same thing Midget on steroids, had her a long time never really used her, again the animation suck they both need a re-boot taller and re -do the hooking animation these types of games need that is good if not great action animation that's why nobody really uses them I bought Freddy because I knew being a fresh killer for the summer BBq he would get a lot of BBq invites and I could get the pro-pain hammer fast same reason I got Kate, did the summer BBQ- 3 days about 24hrs. still they both Freddy/Hag need a facelift/ hooking animation re-boot long a waited what do you guy's think?. leave your comments down below, thank you

Comments

• zacmangaming
    zacmangaming Member Posts: 103

Who is "Feddy" and how can I nerf him?

• MikeLatin7
    MikeLatin7 Member Posts: 209

@zacmangaming said:

Freddy Krueger, the killer, Hello in the game DBD

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited August 2018
    No, they don't need it. Making the Hag taller would break the lore imo (a girl that became a monster).
    Edit: a typo
    Post edited by popoles on
  • MikeLatin7

@popoles said:
    No, they don't need it. Making the Hag taller would break the lore imo (a gir that became a monster).

you crazy the lore is what you make it, and it's not a gir it's a old lady and old ladys can be tall 5' 7" hello

• MikeLatin7

@MikeLatin7 said:

@zacmangaming said:

Freddy Krueger, the killer, Hello in the game DBD

why you got to be ill, you know I'm talking about freddy

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

The shorter killers in DBD hold a great advantage, given that they are shorter than many of the obstacles around loops, making them more difficult to juke, however making Freddy 100ft tall wouldn’t be all THAT bad...

• DirtyNurseMain
    DirtyNurseMain Member Posts: 70

@popoles said:
    No, they don't need it. Making the Hag taller would break the lore imo (a gir that became a monster).

you crazy the lore is what you make it, and it's not a gir it's a old lady and old ladys can be tall 5' 7" hello

I don’t think she’s an old lady, they repeatedly call her “girl” in her lore! And I don’t think cannibals would kidnap an old woman, they want the fresh tender, prime meat! 
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

@popoles said:
    No, they don't need it. Making the Hag taller would break the lore imo (a girl that became a monster).

Actually she is not that small, she is just curled up!

@MikeLatin7 said:

It's a young girl, probably not older than 13 years old ^^

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Everyone is over 18 devs say, 21 rather. And she is disfigured so we dont know her true height. That's true for freddy, couldve made him little taller but his original intent was to have a small radius of 16 and be kinda stealthy. Please buff freddy devs, thanks. 
  • MikeLatin7

@Soren said:

@popoles said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

your crazy, it's an old hagand old hag can be old tall hags

• MikeLatin7

@GT_Legend2 said:
    The shorter killers in DBD hold a great advantage, given that they are shorter than many of the obstacles around loops, making them more difficult to juke, however making Freddy 100ft tall wouldn’t be all THAT bad...

Jesus, what doom world did you fall out of???? 6ft. is not 100ft. Freddy can't even reach the hook like the hag the animation is bad if your the killer, Freddy/ hag but if your being hooked it way off looks like crap, what game have you been playing surly it's not dead by daylight, HELLO

• MikeLatin7

@MikeLatin7 said:

@Soren said:

@popoles said:

@MikeLatin7 said:

your crazy, it's an old hagand old hag can be old tall hags

REALLY, is that what you think? playing the hag everybody she put over her shoulder is twice her size maybe all this time you never saw the animations, both are midgets on steroids

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

@MikeLatin7 said:

@GT_Legend2 said:

Jesus, what doom world did you fall out of???? 6ft. is not 100ft. Freddy can't even reach the hook like the hag the animation is bad if your the killer, Freddy/ hag but if your being hooked it way off looks like crap, what game have you been playing surly it's not dead by daylight, HELLO

I was just sayin thatif we were to make Freddy tall enough to reach the hook, why not 100ft? :chuffed:

• Shadopaw
    Shadopaw Member Posts: 34

Height is deliberate. .
    To distinguish between Stealthier Killers versus Larger Harder hitting Killers...
    Hook Animations regardless Shorter killers have an easier time chasing