more bloodpoints ?

Options
batmanscar
batmanscar Member Posts: 466

anyone want an xp booster you can buy with gold orbs that gives you double bloodpoints for something like 12 hours ?

more bloodpoints ? 17 votes

yes
17%
Hex_KillerMainBTWbubbasbasementchest1meterpeter 3 votes
no
82%
PuggyMohawkBossFibijeanPureSabaccTapeKnotTheLegendDyl4n1SteenGooierElkTheRockstarKnightBrucecastro81anonymous31337EnderloganYTSebaOutbreakLordRegal 14 votes

Comments

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    Options
    no

I say no mostly because it would be too tempting to buy often and that’s not healthy for me.

Also would make the game more P2W since you could pay for less grind. Generally not something I want to support.

• batmanscar
    Options

but its optional if a person wants to unlock things faster because they can only play a certain amount of time and can't spend hours grinding thats why I suggested it its not pay to win you still need to unlock the perks its not like your buying them straight away

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options
    no

Bloodhunts would be almost useless

• batmanscar
    Options

0 people use that perk

• bubbasbasementchest
    bubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2019
    Options
    yes

For some reason “gold orbs” did not register as “auric cells” to me, and I voted “yes” before realizing what you meant. I say “no”, because the only time I have ever purchased auric cells was on Black Friday, and even then I only spent 10 dollars. Giving benefits to players who pay more is never good. If you had mentioned an XP booster that could be paid for using iridescent shards, I would be all for it.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    Options
    no

no because that would mean the game becomes "pay to win" (in certain regards due to the shrine) which is a big nono, now if you said you could spend iridescent shards, then it would of been a yes. and while an xp booster you buy with iridescent shards would make no sense since you get them from leveling up, maybe a BP booster for a certain amount of iridescent shards instead?

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options
    no

Pay-to-win? No thanks.