The new forum bot

Tsulan
Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

So we had a lot of problems during this weekend with spam bots. Now you changed the posting rules to be more strickt. Are you planning on softening those rules in the near future (maybe once you get new mods) or will this be the new standard?

Comments

• Tsulan

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:
    So we had a lot of problems during this weekend with spam bots. Now you changed the posting rules to be more strickt. Are you planning on softening those rules in the near future (maybe once you get new mods) or will this be the new standard?

we get it, you wanna be the new mod. I'll vote you.

That was not my intention, but i´ll take any vote i can get. So thank you ;)

• @Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

All the community here knows my intentions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Tsulan

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

I don´t.

• @Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

I don´t.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

@MrChills said:

@Tsulan said:

I don´t.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Now we know, thx :wink:

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    We're experimenting. It definitely cut down on the spam in the attack I've seen, but we're going to see what we can do. It sucks when you're posting legitimately and the filter goes "lol no you spamming". So if we can find a better way, we're going to.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Someone as biased as tsulan should absolutely not be a mod.
  • MasochistFreddyMain
    MasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    Sounds like tsulan isn’t the only one with a bias. 
  • Tsulan

@brokedownpalace said:

Me biased? Where?

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited August 2018
    1. No one is without bias. I'm talking about degrees of bias. 
    2. I'm not trying to be a mod.

Tsulan said:

@brokedownpalace said:

Me biased? Where?

Lol.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Peanits said:
    We're experimenting. It definitely cut down on the spam in the attack I've seen, but we're going to see what we can do. It sucks when you're posting legitimately and the filter goes "lol no you spamming". So if we can find a better way, we're going to.
    I think mods are really cool because one time I accidentally made a duplicate and I asked MandyTalk to delete my duplicate. It was probably the most meaning full thing ever because normal members can't delete their own discussions, sadly.
  • Tsulan

@brokedownpalace said:
    MasochistFreddyMain said:

brokedownpalace said:

1. No one is without bias. I'm talking about degrees of bias. 

1. I'm not trying to be a mod.
        Tsulan said:

@brokedownpalace said:

Me biased? Where?

Lol.

Fails to present evidence. Lols instead.