How to handle Insidious Camper

Options

Enjoy.

Round was arround 3min. You can clearly see that the guy on the hook got all 5 gens and his bonus BP.

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Insidious camping LF is not as effective as a Wraith camping at the top of the basement.

Change my mind.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options

Even the killers response: “you did what you were supposed to, Git Gud noob, gg [a second time saying gg]

• GT_Legend2
    Options

@iceman2kx 4 DS as well, probably a SWF on comms, so the killer had no chance with this build at all

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@Industrial said:
    Enjoy.

Round was arround 3min. You can clearly see that the guy on the hook got all 5 gens and his bonus BP.

A 4 SWF toxic survshits with 4 DSs escaped versus one of the worst killers?

OUTSTANDING
    "EZEZEZEZEZEZ NOOOB REKT"

• minsc
    minsc Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Right just looks like a screenshot of crap talking calling people Noob isn't that chat harassment learn to have some dignity don't be a cocky @**
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@RSB said:

@Industrial said:
    Enjoy.

OUTSTANDING

So you admit bad killers can still hit rank 1? Nice, game hasn't been that unbalanced for killers after all...

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@Industrial said:
    Enjoy.

OUTSTANDING

So you admit bad killers can still hit rank 1? Nice, game hasn't been that unbalanced for killers after all...

What if he got R1 on Nurse and did Insidious Leatherface for memes? You don't know.

And yes, it is possible to get R1 on any killer. Most of them depend on survivors acting dumb to pip up, some can take down even competent survivors, but only one can reliably take down a full organized SWF.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Thought you were suppose to cover up names.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options

@Esheon said:
    Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@Industrial said:

Enjoy.

OUTSTANDING

What if he got R1 on Nurse and did Insidious Leatherface for memes? You don't know.

And yes, it is possible to get R1 on any killer. Most of them depend on survivors acting dumb to pip up, some can take down even competent survivors, but only one can reliably take down a full organized SWF.

I'm not the one who assumed it was a bad killer, RSB did, that's why i said that.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options
    Vietfox said:

@Esheon said:
    Vietfox said:

@RSB said:

@Industrial said:

Enjoy.

OUTSTANDING

I'm not the one who assumed it was a bad killer, RSB did, that's why i said that.

Apologies, I misread that.
  • jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Just looks like a bunch of trash talking punks to me...do you feel better about yourself?
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,911
    Options
    Just a bad game move to use Insidious. Yesterday I went against an Insidious Wraith, he hooked ONE person in the basement and immediately started the facecamp with Insidious. I don’t see the fun in that nor the strategy. Oh well, enjoy the 6K bloodpoints and I’ll enjoy the escape while you camp with Insidious. Not a smart game move on the killers part. 
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Gotta love the post game chat

“We did what we were supposed to, git gud, Killer EZEZEZEZEZ”

The killer even said gg, dispite the outcome

forgot, “noob killer using a perk and killer that capitalized on alturism, nübe”

Don’t you play on ps4 as killer?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Industrial said:
    Enjoy.

Damn nice bait, didnt expect that :lol:

• Master
    Options

@MegMain98 said:
    Just a bad game move to use Insidious. Yesterday I went against an Insidious Wraith, he hooked ONE person in the basement and immediately started the facecamp with Insidious. I don’t see the fun in that nor the strategy. Oh well, enjoy the 6K bloodpoints and I’ll enjoy the escape while you camp with Insidious. Not a smart game move on the killers part. 

People do that because they get frustrated and annoyed in their games before. Sadly there are situations in the game where you simply cant do anything (unless playing nurse)

I have been in taht spot too, so you either take a break or you equip insidious and relax in basement

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187
    Options

Camp build is a risky game.

Can wreck a team of randos but pretty much useless against SWF, not sure about all the insults about someone doing a gameplan that didn't work though. Seems kinda dickish,

• Master
    Options

@GT_Legend2 said:
    @iceman2kx 4 DS as well, probably a SWF on comms, so the killer had no chance with this build at all

4 DS as well, probably a SWF on comms, so the killer had no chance at all

fixed it for you :wink:

• GT_Legend2
    Options
    @Master you’re right 100% :+1::+1:
  • franticpig29
    franticpig29 Member Posts: 102
    Options

wow 4 DS users. I see why they made it to red ranks no skill.

• P3Myers
    P3Myers Member Posts: 58
    Options

so much butthurt here

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Wow we're all very impressed at your SUPER AMAZING skill. 
  • Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81
    Options

@Industrial said:
    Enjoy.

Wow 4 DS users against one of the weakest killers now-a-days, please keep bragging about how good you are while talking smack to the guy.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I really like how everyone turned on the guy that took and posted the picture. I really respect that

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

3,898 points. He didn't even put him on a grill hook. lmfao

• Master
    Options

@Eninya said:
    3,898 points. He didn't even put him on a grill hook. lmfao

You cant do that against a SWF, you are lucky if you get the closest hook