Options
Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

💜

Comments

• Eschatologue
    Eschatologue Member Posts: 47
    Options

Trapper. I absolutely suck at dealing with loops and couple of well-placed traps help to alleviate that.

Also Myers for memes and jumpscares.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

GF so I can teabag with the survivors.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,793
    Options

legion they are the only killer I actually have fun playing

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Legion: They need some love

Myers: I am disgusting when I play Myers

Freddy: I love his new way of playing.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558
    Options

Hag! I just like her playstyle, it just feels intuitive for me

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Huntress for the satisfying hatchet hits and Myers for the insta down, when a survivor thinks they are so fine and twerk for me.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,176
    Options

Survivor dying scream may be a good feeling to hear.

But screaming combined with trap snapping give best feeling.

Trapper.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,785
    Options

Michael Myers because I love his stealth stalking play style. The jump scares on the scratched mirror build are glorious.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,414
    Options

I don't truly main a single killer, but I've been playing Wraith a lot lately. He was my favorite killer when i first started playing, but I used to get irritated playing him because he felt so weak. Pig was my main for a LONG time after I started playing.

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    Options

Oni: Despite his nerfs, I love surprising survivors in the open with his power.

Myers: Jump scare Myers never gets old.

Ghostface: Finding weird angles to stalk from can be fun.

• yoi
    yoi Member Posts: 338
    Options

scratched mirror is good and fun till u find good survivors and they ruin the fun.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Legion cause chaining hits is very satisfying to me

Wraith is also fun cause you can sneak up on survivors

I haven't played ghostface yet but i'm sure i'll like his playstyle as well

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options

Right now, Oni actually. I've found a surprisingly effective build for him and demon dash can be incredibly satisfying when it actually works.

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471
    Options

Wraith: My first true main. I love the bell, and can manage to give survivors a good scare now and then.

Legion: I like the gameplay of Legion. Hitting all 4 survivors in one chain feels amazing and I love doing it every time.

Plague: Picked up Plague because I liked her Hallowed Blight outfit. Having everybody Broken is great and Corrupt Purge is the cherry on top.

Ghostface: Love the Scream Franchise and the stealth aspect along with stalking. Seeing a survivor run around like a chicken without a head after you Mark them is hilarious.

Demo: Never watched ST, but love the powerful monster vibe Demo gives off. Those roars are amazing.

Oni: I dunno, I like his cosmetics and power.

• horsegod386
    horsegod386 Member Posts: 91
    Options

Plague, Huntress, and Myers

Plague because <3 Vommy Mommy

Huntress because hatchets are ######### sick and I love hitting braindead survivors on gens from across the map

and Myers because he was my first killer I actually played and enjoyed. stalking is great and the power you get from having T3 is ######### massive, also tombstone and tuft and hair >:]

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Wraith.

He's a good boy, love his theme and aesthetics, and he basically has my favourite playstyle ever of quickly and quietly going from survivor to survivor and initiating chases all the time.

I love the lack of downtime he has.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

Nurse.

Because I like to be able to tackle any team I come across.

Also, looping is boring.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

Demogorgon

Why, because it just feels fun to play, plus, when you know what you're doing, it's a very viable killer. Plus it was always my dream to have a monster in game. :D

Hope your dentist appointment is great today, or as good as going to the dentist can be and I'll talk to you later. :D

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    edited December 2019
    Options

Legion.

I like the story and the memories on the old Legion and also the gameplay of the new one a bit.

Maybe a point is also that I had often partys, like I imagine the partys from the Legion were, before the entity had taken them into the fog. And I like such partys and also the memories on them :).

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Options

Not even good survivors spoil the fun of spooky Michael.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    Options

Spooky Michael is all good and fun until the survivors burn a map offering that beats yours.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Options

Has never happened to me. Of the few times there was another map offering, my one always won out. Boogeyman power cannot be denied.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options

Nurse because her skillcap is nearly as high as the survivor skillcap.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    Options

You lucky son of a...

I've had that instance like 4 times and my map offering has literally never won lmao.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,547
    edited December 2019
    Options

Trapper: I love strategic gameplay and he was the first killer to offer that.

Wraith: out of the original killers he was always the most interesting to me, so I made myself use him well and I love him to this day.

Nurse: the high skill ceiling and precision gameplay fascinated me and kept me learning for a long time. Plus you don’t need add ons at all ever so as an economy player she’s excellent - no longer find her fun post rework.

Hag: See Trapper.

Legion: I find their power extremely fun to use even if it ends up not being super effective.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

I play most of the killers but the two I play the most are Spirit and Plague. These two are probably the best killers aesthetically that they have created.

I love the creepy vibe around Spirit and she is very fun to play as. I’ve played her ever since she was released.

Plague I’ve also played a bunch since she was released. I love that fact that she has free tracking with sick survivors and can counter all healing perks and if they DO cleanse then she gets a strong power. Plus she’s so regal and bougie. She walks like she KNOWS she’s better than you.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Wraith, because bing bong super lunge 1-hit no chase hook immediately, thanks Make Your Choice.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I have five so stay with me! <3

Leatherface: He was my first P3 killer and I still love this guy no matter how bad people think he is! <3 His chainsaw is great with speed add ons especially if you’re good at hugging but not hitting objects.

Spirit: I’ve always loved phasing in video games so Spirit is a favorite of mine, I love the tracking and prediction parts of her power.

Nurse: Even if she got nerfed, I still love blinky girl. <3 Blinking around is really fun for me since I basically love anything magical in games. :)

Huntress: Hatchet hits are very satisfying and even though I’m on console, hatchets are fun.

Legion: Stabbing <3

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110
    edited December 2019
    Options

Wraith.

Daddy Ding Dong is my boi.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

It warms my heart to see so many people liking Legion

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

Hag, but I also play a crapton of nurse and Ghostface. Hag is just fun to place as, even if her movement speed is garbage.

• MarsAttacks
    MarsAttacks Member Posts: 179
    Options

Oni cause I love it when good killers get nerfed to Oblivion

Seriously though hag is bae

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,096
    Options

Trapper and Hag- I love it when a plan comes together. It feels like you really outsmart the opponent at time

Ghostface- Stealth and stalk mechanics are ridiculously fun. Love his design.

• BigShockDoc88
    BigShockDoc88 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I've got a couple that I've gotten into recently. They're not "good" but I have a lot of fun with them.

Doctor- I love being able to ######### with people, especially the addons that add fake pallets and the red stain being transferred behind them. Makes him good for breaking loops by confusing them.

Clown- Slowing down cheeky survivors and stabbing them is always satisfying.

Pig- Sometimes, I like to crouch right behind survivors on gens and just stay there until they start running.

• PoisonN
    PoisonN Member Posts: 624
    Options

Pig, because she is toooo cute 🤗

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,651
    Options

Freddy - Never seen A Nightmare on Elm Street but he was the first killer I ever played. Post-nerf and pre-rework, joined the end of November after his release. He may have been a struggle but getting to learn him properly was amazing fun, and I even made rank 1 as him (for me quite a feat, never had the motivation to do it again). Then came his rework and it's just perfect. You can do well without addons or ruin; he's just amazing and I wish every killer was like that. He has good chase potential in snares, funny traps in pallets, map pressure with the projection, stealth with his lullaby and fading in/out of existence. Its just amazing. And the first character I got to P3 50 (was close with Claudette and David).

Wraith - 2nd killer I ever played, and even though he's weak I loved playing him (I think I just like stealth killers tbh). Not as fun as freddy, pre or post rework, but I still play him from time to time.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2019
    Options

I don't really think I main a Killer. I just like these four more than the rest.

Doctor - ZZZZZAP!!! HEHEHEHE!!! ZZZZZAP!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!

Freddy - I didn't really play his first version that much, but I love his rework. His gen teleport can be very scary and it's very satisfying to see a Survivor drop a fake pallet.

Demogorgon - I love the monster aesthetic. Whenever I hit or Mori a Survivor with him, I'll actually imitate Demo roaring because it's so fun. When he growls after picking up or hooking a Survivor, I'll start moving my mouth around to imitate him.

Plague - I used to think she was completely garbage, but after playing as her myself, watching other people play her, and with the arrival of the slowdown builds, I'm enjoying her a lot.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230
    Options

Legion

So fun to stab everyone up and zoom around the map. Great character visually and thematically. Great mori. Legion isn't that good, so getting 4ks at red ranks feels good and rewarding.

I'm one of those people who will play legion no matter what they do to him.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options

Bubba is (still) basically the only killer in the game for me since his release. I temporarily mained a few others over the course of the years (Huntress, Doctor and Hillbilly) but at the end of the day Bubba is the only killer I consistently enjoy playing because wildly swinging a chainsaw with 100% movement control is just fun for me.

The only way to make me play another killer for a longer period of time was if the devs made a flamethrower killer of some type. I really like chainsaws and flamethrowers.

• nimesulide
    nimesulide Member Posts: 39
    Options

Wraith - "Ding Ding Dong, would you like some spanking too??"

and

Pig - love the jumpscare effect of the ambush and how reverse bear traps stall the game

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 599
    Options

The Trapper, The Doctor, The Spirit, and The Plague.

I just think they’re neat.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

Hag - All about the strategy. Shutting down loops, predicting survivor movement, faking people out. The best feeling in the game is when they throw down a pallet, set off a trap, and then vault back into your arms.

Doctor - I'm just going to quote SnakeSound222... "ZZZZZAP!!! HEHEHEHE!!! ZZZZZAP!!! HEHEHEHE!!!"

Pig - I actually prefer the crouching/stealth over the traps. I need to start playing Ghostface to see if he would be more fun. Crouching Piggie, Hidden Ghostface.

• Darkskies
    Darkskies Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

🐖💕💖🐷🐽❤️

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

GF running tru3's build. (Ruin, sloppy, thana, nurses) Sometimes I replace nurses w Franklin's if they come prepared... 🙃

• bubbasbasementchest
    bubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
    edited December 2019
    Options

Spirit because she is ridiculously overpowered and you don’t even need to be good at Killer to get a 4K.

Post edited by bubbasbasementchest on
  • oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,289
    Options

I don't really "main" anything but I play more Huntress and Trapper than anything else.

Trapper because he makes me feel like I have a big bulging brain when everything works out, Huntress because using her hatchets is just really fun and rewarding to me.