The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The second summer double BP weekend?

I'm gonna tag @not_Queen and ask very politely if there's a date in mind for when they are gonna start it. I, like many others I'm sure, are saving all the bloody party streamers and bound envelopes I can get my hands on. Getting all the teachable perks is such a chore. And my luck with the shrine isn't good lol. 

Best Answer

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Answer ✓

We have not announced the dates for the next Bloodhunt (2XBP) event but it is planned to happen (SoonTM)
    It will not overlap with the Scorching summer BBQ event.

Bloody Party Streamers can be used at any time so you do what you think is best with them! BBQ Invites however will be disabled when the event ends. You can use the BBQ invites for bloodpoint boost during the Scorching Summer BBQ event. Not only it gives you BP but it also helps fellow players towards their event goal :)

Answers

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    And follow up question if you decide my initial query is worthy of answering (lol) are there plans for extra exp offerings. Like burning gains u 25 percent bonus exp per round?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

There is no difference whether you use your bloody party streamers now or during a double bp event, the bonus doesnt multiply

• chemical_reject
    @Master yes there is a big difference. The bbq invite offerings can only be used now where the other offerings can be used then.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Master said:
    There is no difference whether you use your bloody party streamers now or during a double bp event, the bonus doesnt multiply

Wrong. Double BP event + 3 BPS = 4 X bloodpoints. eg 20K in game = 80K received.

Normal day + 3 BPS = 3 x bloodpoints. Eg 20k in game = 80k received.

Event + BPS don't multiply.
  • Master

@ComelyStar said:

@Master said:

Wrong. Double BP event + 3 BPS = 4 X bloodpoints. eg 20K in game = 80K received.

You are supporting my statement,
    The bloody party streamers will give you extra 20k for a 20k game, no matter whether during an double BP event or whether during normal time

• Master

@chemical_reject said:
    @Master yes there is a big difference. The bbq invite offerings can only be used now where the other offerings can be used then.

Not sure what you are talking about, but the BBQ event is not a duoble BP event

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

@Master said:

@ComelyStar said:

@Master said:

You are supporting my statement,
    The bloody party streamers will give you extra 20k for a 20k game, no matter whether during an double BP event or whether during normal time

Yes, BPS will only double what you get, but when you do it during an event, you will actually get triple of what you earned in match (for 1 BPS). Of course it's not about multiplying, it's about all those percentages stacking.
    Why use BPS now and "only" get double, when you can get a massive chunk at once during an event, when everybody just wants a lot of bloodpoints and other players throw out all their BPSs?

• chemical_reject
    Master said:

@chemical_reject said:

Not sure what you are talking about, but the BBQ event is not a duoble BP event

Yes so I better use the bbq offerings to get the extra 4500 bp a gen instead of my streamers 
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    I feel as the next double blood point event will not take place until the next chapter release. I think every chapter will have a double blood point event. 
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Whether you use a BPS now or during the event you'll end up getting the same amount of BP. Yes you can wait to use the BPS during the event so you can get BPS in larger chunks, but that just means until then you'll be getting less BP.

Regardless, bonus BP offerings of some kind are in every bloodweb and many games someone else will play a bound envelope or BPS. Saving them up just isn't necessary.
  • chemical_reject
    Iceman said:
    I feel as the next double blood point event will not take place until the next chapter release. I think every chapter will have a double blood point event. 
    I'm talking about they one they said they'd do cuz the ps4 missed the one double BP for the clown 
  • chemical_reject
    Whether you use a BPS now or during the event you'll end up getting the same amount of BP. Yes you can wait to use the BPS during the event so you can get BPS in larger chunks, but that just means until then you'll be getting less BP.

Regardless, bonus BP offerings of some kind are in every bloodweb and many games someone else will play a bound envelope or BPS. Saving them up just isn't necessary.
    Thank u for ur opinion!!!!! Yay gold star for u. 
  • chemical_reject
    edited August 2018
    Sorry I didn't see the above reply
    Post edited by chemical_reject on
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493

@ComelyStar said:

@Master said:

Wrong. Double BP event + 3 BPS = 4 X bloodpoints. eg 20K in game = 100K received.

You dont get the point.. BPS adds 100% of the base so it doesnt matter if you use it now or during a double event. The 100% extra from the double event is also about the base. You dont gain extra experience using it during a event than if you would use it outside of it.

Playing a 20k game now without BPS and a 20k then with one wich results in 60k is the same as getting 40k now with BPS and 40k then without.

• Master

@chemical_reject said:
    Iceman said:

I'm talking about they one they said they'd do cuz the ps4 missed the one double BP for the clown 

Where did they say that? Can I have a link pls

• chemical_reject
    not_Queen said:

We have not announced the dates for the next Bloodhunt (2XBP) event but it is planned to happen (SoonTM)
    It will not overlap with the Scorching summer BBQ event.

Bloody Party Streamers can be used at any time so you do what you think is best with them! BBQ Invites however will be disabled when the event ends. You can use the BBQ invites for bloodpoint boost during the Scorching Summer BBQ event. Not only it gives you BP but it also helps fellow players towards their event goal :)

@not_Queen but u are starting to be my Khaleesi!!! And yea I know about the party streamers. My point was I didn't want to use them because I only have 6 more days to burn off all my bbq invites. (No sense in holding onto them) but the above commenters didn't get my point I guess. 

I wish you guys would have a play with devs PS4 sometime. I think it would be fun. 
  • chemical_reject
    @Master look it up yo do damn self. Or see the above comment by not queen 
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@brokedownpalace said:

Actually there is a difference between them. When you use them in the event and get multiple party streamers, some killers just farm to get as many bloodpoints as they can.

The downside is that when you use them in the event and the killer camps and tunnels you, it drains your motivation to play the game.

Another problem is that some survivors just want to farm and the killer doesn't. Killer gets multiple hooks with 5 gens still up and you end up with 5k because of your teammates. Personally I don't use streamers in the events at all.

I think using streamers right now is better than using them in the event.

• Master

Thanks, finally someone actually able to provide a quote.
    That event will be on all platforms though?

• jessie_12
    jessie_12 Member Posts: 46
    @Master

Yes, all platforms.
  • chemical_reject
    Master said:

It was in the forum news page. Had it been said in an interview or tweet. Well I'd have still told u to look it up yourself. It's not my problem you are uninformed. 
  • Master

@chemical_reject said:
    Master said:

@jessie_12 said:

@Master

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7172/ps4-2-0-0-update-status#latest

It was in the forum news page. Had it been said in an interview or tweet. Well I'd have still told u to look it up yourself. It's not my problem you are uninformed. 

Not gonna argue with you anymore, but thankfully there are nice guys out there too :wink:

• chemical_reject
    Master said:

@chemical_reject said:
    Master said:

@jessie_12 said:

@Master

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/7172/ps4-2-0-0-update-status#latest

Not gonna argue with you anymore, but thankfully there are nice guys out there too :wink:

This wasn't an arguement but okie dokie. Here's another gold star to make u feel better :)