The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is your favorite Survivor and why?

2»

Comments

• Daveo_U_B
    Daveo_U_B Member Posts: 5

David King , Laurie, and Dwight are my favorites. David is Daddy, Laurie is my main (cause Halloween), and Dwight because who doesn't love him?

• aufovsky
    aufovsky Member Posts: 52

Claudetter cus she is invisible and op :)

When i started game and there where only 4 survivors ( Dwight,Meg,Jake,Claudette ) i chose Meg and my 2 friends who i started with chose Dwight and Jake as first survivors (ofc knowing nothing about them)

• Darkdeadset
    Darkdeadset Member Posts: 7

David King. He just fits my play style. Really enjoy his perks as well, though No Mither can be a pain, took a while for me to adjust for it.

• DeVoNsHoUsE
    DeVoNsHoUsE Member Posts: 1

I love all of the female characters, and I especially love my main, Claudette, because she has great perks for any type of player, her smaller frame and richer skin tone maker her harder to see from afar, and her screams, to me, are bone chilling. Not only do I love her for those reasons, but she is also the Sudious Botanist and her lore along with that makes her very unique, and to me, relatable. I love learning about plants and all wildlife so it is awesome seeing the devs implement someone just like myself and many others into the game. She seems like the nurse of the group, healing anyone at any time when needed. This is great because obviously everyone will be injured at one point or another in the match.

• Screwsie
    Screwsie Member Posts: 11

Gotta say my top 3 are:
    Quentin: Because he Kinda looks like me.
    Ace: He's the Cool Uncle.
    David King: Because He's English like me. (Kind of a stupid reason but whatever.)

Jake is rising up my list though because with the Long Hair customisation he also kinda looks like me. XwX

• mcNuggets
    mcNuggets Member Posts: 767

I switch btw. killer and survivor and my favorite survivor is clearly
    Jake Park, he is hot as #########. Second one is Laurie Strode, because I like the michael myers movies.

• YaB0iDelirious
    YaB0iDelirious Member Posts: 1
    Dwight because he’s all about teamwork!
  • Blu3Shad0w12
    Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Feng cute Asian gamer girl 
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Detective Tapp: Because i always wanted a Detective in the world of DBD. Now, if i can just get some Shoulder Holsters so that i can make him look like a stereotypical Detective then i am golden. Come on BHVR! i know you guys read this stuff. Get that in the cosmetic store

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985
    I really liked Quentin, and I maimed him from his release to 2.0, but then the cosmetic shop got released.

I can't imagine I'm the only one switching characters now that you can't get any of the coold cosmetics on the licensed characters.

Now I just play Dwight. He was my orginal main, but now I've gone back to him. He was my first maxed survivor, so now I'm working on getting all the new perks on him and remaxing him. Dwight life!
  • Doc
    Doc Member Posts: 94

David; sex appeal.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

my favorite is nea because of her personality as a rebel who just wants to have fun and be free. as well as nea is the killer meme a lot of people dont like it but i do although most of the time i sacrifice my self to save everyone else.

• BlindTwig
    BlindTwig Member Posts: 4

I've gotta go with Ace, because he's really good for the risk-taking playstyle. I love taking risks in this game, it always feels so rewarding. Plus he's pretty fun to run meme builds on, too, because his personality fits those perfectly.

• jwentzel987
    jwentzel987 Member Posts: 150
    Dwight for me. His backstory is basically me minus the trying out for sports (except my dad forced me to sign up for baseball and I managed to fracture my wrist playing football with my cousin and his friends a week later). I look like him, just a bit heavier.