Tome challenge

I'm not sure if it is just me or if it's everyone but im getting stuck on one challenge. And it's the one where you have to kill 4 people in the basement

And im having quite the hard time getting it done, I wouldn't been saying anything about it if it was 2 survivors but it's 4! And that is just difficult by itself but if you get everyone down and you have iron grasp, they can still bleed out!

In conclusion, this challenge is very stupid and it should be changed. Thank you for coming to my ted talk.

Comments

• Bravescorpio
    Bravescorpio Member Posts: 152

The problem isn't the challenge itself. It's the fact that as Soon as survivors realize what you are doing it's 100% In their control if you get it done.

They can run to the other side of the map to ensure its impossible even with iron grasp and agitation. And failing that they can DC as a final FU making this a really meserable challenge. I'd seriously rather an option to kill 100 survivors in the basement over however many games it takes than this BS.

• MegHead_97
    MegHead_97 Member Posts: 12

This challenge is so hard because the fact survivor's are so entitled, two games back to back I had people dc while having three hooked in the basement just so I wouldn't get the challenge.

I don't think it's possible to do this challenge at red ranks.