Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Can you please fix the dark sense challenge(update)

dweetmain
dweetmain Member Posts: 65
edited December 2019 in Creations

Behavior dev team,after you come back from the holidays please fix the dark sense challenge. First off dark sense is a horrible perk,half of the killers negate it's effects.2 4 gens is just nearly ######### impossible it causes anger within the first minutes if your teammates are brain dead and if all peapole have this challenge it causes everybody to sweaty gens but nobody actually gets there challenge. I believe 3 is hard but fair if you try hard enough. Also 3 why does it have to be so close to the intersection if the arvhive thing it sucks. (I've tried for two days a combined 18 days of Solid grind my brain hurts so much)

Comments

• dweetmain
    dweetmain Member Posts: 65

Update:for some reason I did only three and got the challenge so I guess the computer agrees

• oTechnic
    oTechnic Member Posts: 120

If you are trying to get the Ultra rare charm, you can do all the killer challenges in a row till you reach the Epilogue in challenges. They should be easier to do from my experience. The only challenge I cant bother to do is that dark sense challenge.

I would try to do the dark sense challenge if it was only 3 generators.

• MegaTyranitars
    MegaTyranitars Member Posts: 12

I actually did it first try with ruin up all game too. It was yamaoka estate, without bond. I guess i got lucky.