What your favorite killer, why and what perk build do you recommend?

Options
USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

My favorite killer is trapper, he gives a lot more possibility of mind games, making the survivors think if there is a trap or not in that area making they chose another way.

Perk build that I recommend:

Hex: ruin: give u a bit more of time to place traps and think in a plan.

Overcharge: when they blow a gen they will leave the area and if there is a trap around they have a small chance of getting cought.

Monitor and abuse: if they can hear you what about know if you set a trap? Also it can be used to get closer without they know.

Barbecue and chili: extra blood points and if you see a survivor you can think a better way to slug or kill him taking him in to a trap

Comments

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Pig. I'm a SAW fanatic, and I like stealth killers.

Build:

Video Tape + John's Medical File - Instant dash, almost same as Insta-Saw, but actually fair.

Hex: Ruin - slow stealth killer needs to alow the game down. Just a little bit.

BBq + Chilli - Best tracking perk. And BP gain to replenish add-ons.

Surveillance - NOBODY expects this perk. It's good tracking, especially with an ambush style of play.

A Nurse's Calling - combine with Dash for easy downs.

Build relies on you focusing more on generators than hunting survivors. Chase them if you find them, but outside of that, don't leave your generators. Don't unload your RBT's early either. Wait until after first gen is done, or Ruin is destroyed. Then use to stall.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Mainly Trapper or Billy at the moment, and a meme build on spirit.

Trapper

Add ons: Trapper bag and tar bottle/setting tools

Perks:

Hex: Ruin: As you stated, you need that extra time sometimes to place your traps around the map without losing a gen or two. Ruin helps especially if it lasts long enough for you to trap it.

A nurses calling: Usually not a perk I use but trapper is an exception. As survivors often escape from the traps and heal near by, this perk makes it so that they can be found easily, and if the survivor recognises and leaves, then they are forced to waste more time, which gives me time to place traps and patrol gens.

Whispers: An essential perk for me that I honestly struggle to play without because it gives so much info. Knowing if you should patrol a gen or if no one is on it, knowing if someone is near an exit gate, the list goes on, and this perk is just a time saver.

Monitor and abuse: Another great perk that links well with a nurses calling (Terror radius 24m and A nurses calling aura radius 24m). Gives survivors a much later reaction time of when to and when not to leave a gen, which can only really be countered by spine chill.

How to play:

Early game set traps whole they look for your ruin. Try to place atleast one trap on your ruin, one in the killer shack and one on the main generator.

Spend time getting more traps and set them on safe loops, dont bother with dangerous loops as they will help you regardless.

If a survivor escapes a trap, use whispers, a nurses calling and monitor and abuse to see if they left the 32m radius from the trap or are still in the area.

Hillbilly

Add ons: Doom engravings and The Thompsons mix

Perks:

Whispers: As stated before, a necessary for me when playing killer, tells me to much info.

BBQ and Chili: Probably the best perk on Hillbilly and one of the best in the game. The ability to see a survivors aura outside of your terror radius and to be able to be on that survivor in 5 seconds is great.

The blood points are great too!

Discordance: As I don't use Hex: Ruin on Hillbilly, as his map pressure is great on most maps, discordance helps alot with gens being done fast, with me being able to instantly go over to a gen that multiple survivors are working on, usually guaranteeing a chase.

Tinkerer: Like a nurses calling on Trapper, I feel like Tinkerer is a good perk only on HIllBilly. Survivors will often expect that you are just zooming around to another gen and not expect you as they are both trying to complete the gen and don't hear the terror radius. If you are fast enough, you are often guaranteed a down.

How to play:

The first thing to keep in mind is no ruin, but if you know how to play Hillbilly, this shouldn't be a huge problem.

Ignore god loops and put as much pressure on gens as possible. If you are in a chase for +30 seconds, go back to map pressure, or if tinkered activates, you can do one of my favourite dukes in the game. Pretend you've gone off only to turn around and down the survivor.

Use whispers rather than ignore it, as it helps with patrolling gens.

Spirit meme build

Add ons: Prayer beads (OP pls nerf) and any recovery speed add on.

Perks (wont be explaining them)

Hex: thrill of the hunt

Hex: ruin

Hex: devour hope

Hex: Haunted grounds

How to play:

Play normal game up until you here that a totem is being worked on. Go over to said totem and pick the survivor off it.

Nooby? Yes.

Annoying to face? Yes.

Fun to use? Yes.

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230
    Options

You're not useless <3

• FJSJ_Lunar
    FJSJ_Lunar Member Posts: 230
    Options

Rank 1 legion main hereeee

My favorite build that mines salt and pips is this:

Ruin: early game slowdown

Thana: keep them wounded so my m1 is a one shot essentially plus slowdown

Dying light: late game slowdown

Pop goes the weasel: works well with dying light cause I'm trying to get as many downs as possible

Addons: defaced pin/legion pin, legion mural/sketchbook

• JC316
    JC316 Member Posts: 693
    Options

Wraith is becoming my favorite killer. He's not nearly as craptastic as people make him out to be. I don't claim to be a god with him, but I held my own against a team of skilled red rank survivors.

Shadow Born

Ruin

I'm all ears

Franklins/Thanataphobia depending on what their loadout is.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413
    Options

Save the best for last is my favorite perk in the game. It lets you recover from attacks much more quickly, which can be the difference between getting a down and not. Pig and Demogorgon can use it efficiently because they can ignore the obsession penalty by using their secondary attacks. Some Killers can't get too much use out of it (nurse, Billy, huntress), but general M1 killers can definitely use it well.

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
    Options

Well it usually change, currently is the Demogorgon, very underrated killer, best m1 killer imho, around 3rd 4th place in tier list under spirit, nurse and billy...

BUILD:

Save the best for last, one of the best perk for him, since you can m1 people then just right after shred them, you also don't lose stacks shredding your obsession

Ruin, you don't really need ruin on him, it's just a quality of life for the beginning of the game, since you don't have any portals and need to find survivors, corrupt intervention works too

Infectous Fright, when you get used to slugging, you'll find out is the best way to slow down or win the games, this perks gives you a lot of info, you know if someone is close, and if you are in needing of slowing down the game, with sbtfl at 8 stacks, it's nut, helps you a lot

BBq, for points, and to know where to teleport after you hooked a survivors

Another great combo is thrilling tremors- Pop, but since i'm a slugger this works better for me..i don't use or need any add ons, but for him the best ones are the browns, faster movement speed while charging of the abyss, and faster recover when you miss a shred.. or just a 1 extra portal more..

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117
    Options

Legion

Pop goes the weasel:

Slows down the generators. Also it's effective for Legion since he can frenzied to the generators.

BBQ and chili:

See survivors auras that are far away. Also can tell if they are trying to heal themselves.

Bloodhound:

Easier to track survivors when they are injured since Legion can't find them when he frenzied.

Nurse's Calling:

Able to see where the survivors are at when they are healing. I could run around with Legion and find them healing theirselves.

• AngelicLaw
    AngelicLaw Member Posts: 9
    Options

Hello Rank 2 Demogorgon main here

Favorite build

Perks

1: Save the best for last - For me STBFL is a must for demo the reduced cooldown is amazing for chases but the best part is with the demo you can use your shred attack on your obsession so you dont lose stacks of STBFL it is so easy usually i wouldn't reccomend this perk for mostly any other killer because you usually wouldn't be able to keep all your stacks but for the demo i couldn't reccomend this perk higher. If STBFL is not your cup of tea then your next best would be spirit fury

2: Enduring - Do i even need to explain this? Very amazing perk for eating pallets and getting rid of loops faster

3: Ruin - With the demogorgon he needs time to set up his portal's and activate them across the map to apply gen pressure as well as it being really easy to find survivors with killer instinct whether they are working on the gen or digging up your portal's but without anti gen progress perks like ruin survivors can easily get a gen done in that time your using to set up for mid - early game portals i find ruin to be the best remedy to this problem but a hex is a hex and comes the next perk

4: Corrupt Intervention - Another perk here to slow down the game even more for partially the same reason as ruin but is also here in case ruin is cleansed early but even if not the combo with these 2 perks will buy you plenty of time to set and activate your portals

add ons: Any add ons for slowing down the time it takes to dig up your portal's as well as add ons for reducing your portal cooldown. reccomend add ons Unknown Egg, and Upside down resin

The way i play this build is easy to follow pressure gens hard you can commit to chases easy with this build as well its a all rounder build but it works best in mid game when there are 2 or 3 gens left cause thats the sweat spot for your number of portals but if your in trouble and facing a good team i reccomend placing portal's at both exit gates and activating them early this build is not complicated but its really F*CKING FUN

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited December 2019
    Options

I have three favorite Killers and one that's about to join them.

DOCTOR (in case you're wondering, 99% of my games last between 11 and 25 minutes)

BBQ and Chili:

Double BP is always good. The aura reading is very helpful in determining if I need to go to the other side of the map or not.

Distressing:

Doctor actually wants a big terror radius to raise Survivors' Madness tier.

Unnerving Presence:

You'd be surprised at how often this perk works at higher ranks. It's saved me many times.

Overcharge:

The skill check becomes very, very difficult with Unnerving Presence and they can help stall the game

Add-ons: Iridescent King (overload the Survivors with afflictions) and Moldy Electrode (helps Doc at loops)

FREDDY

BBQ and Chili:

Works very well with his power. I can teleport to a gen that's near an aura and start chasing that Survivor.

Pop Goes The Weasel:

Freddy's teleport makes it easier to find a nearly completed gen and kick it.

Surveillance:

Tells me if I need to teleport back to a gen. Combine it with PGTW and I can quickly take a gen from 99% all the way down to around 40%.

Ruin:

The early game slowdown is always good and it's easier to defend my totem with BBQ and my teleport.

Add-ons: Red Paint Brush (Survivors starting in the Dream World makes it easier to use my abilities and if they want to wake up, they have to run all the way to their clock) and Paint Thinner (Watching a Survivor drop a Dream Pallet and then getting hit is so satisfying, you can't get that with the snares)

DEMOGORGON

BBQ and Chili:

Double BP and the aura reading are pretty good. I can teleport to auras if a portal is nearby.

Ruin:

Demo needs some time to set up his portals, so the early game slowdown can be a big help. It staying up and helping me out later is a bonus.

Dying Light:

The slowdown kicks in after Ruin has allowed me to set up my portals.

Pop Goes The Weasel:

This is just a good perk in general. If I think that a gen is nearing completion and I have a portal near it, I can teleport there and damage it.

Add-ons: Mew's Guts (Shorter missed Shred cooldown gets you back into the chase that much sooner and the extra portal is pretty nice) and Rat Liver (The increased movement speed while charging Shred is very helpful during a chase as it means you aren't slower than a running Survivor).

PLAGUE (the Killer I'm starting to love and is about to join the other three as my favorites)

BBQ and Chili:

Yeah, this perk again. You can probably tell that I love it. Makes tracking even easier with Plague.

Dying Light:

Even if you cleanse, you'll still be dealing with this slowdown.

Thanatophobia:

You don't want to cleanse? Scared of my Corrupt Purge? Ok then, have fun dealing with insanely slow gens!

Pop Goes The Weasel:

You thought double slowdown was bad? After a hook, I'll be coming to that gen that you've worked so hard on and delete 25% of your progress.

Add-ons: Black Incense (the aura reading is really helpful and tells me where to go even without a hook) and Vile Emetic (get Survivors broken faster to increase the slowdown, give me my tracking capabilities, and oneshot Survivors) or Ashen/Blessed Apple (At least one guaranteed Corrupt Purge can be devastating and in the case of Ashen Apple, the extra infection time for objects is cool).

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Legion

M&A

• Makes the easy first hits even easier.

Ruin

• I don't want to get genrushed. :(

Thanatophobia

• If they heal they will waste a lot of time and if they don't they will work on a gen with a 16% debuff.

Bamboozle

• Some Survivors will just vault the window until your power gauge is depleted or the window is blocked, this eliminates that kind of strategy against Legion. (And it's funny sometimes)

Sometimes I change M&A for Fire Up or BBQ, just to be even faster at the End Game or If I want more Blood Points.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    edited December 2019
    Options

Nurse

Perks:

Hex: Ruin: (emblems)

M&A: Stealth on Nurse is dirty

Nurse's Calling: Waste time or get downed, love it. Works good with M&A.

BBQ: Long range aura reading and free BP.

Addons: double CD, get good map pressure and keep your chase potential

EDIT: I love nurse, because she allows you to improve nearly infinite.

Post edited by FriendlyGuy on
  • Jigsaw_pprentice1993
    Options

the pig

what im currently like to use on pig

pop

for that nasty slowing downs of gens i dont want to lose

whispers

this perk is so good on pig combine it with my next perk moniter and abuse and u can crouch and lose ur heartbeat and the will never notice it was even there since they dont hear it go off thanks to moniter

moniter is self explaines now

save the best for last to buy that extra time

• kermit_snacc_choke
    kermit_snacc_choke Member Posts: 303
    edited December 2019
    Options

Nurse meme build:

Spasmodic breath + matchbox or torn bookmark

Perks:

Hex: ruin: to slow the game down whilst ur M1 nurse

Enduring: to reduce stuns whilst ur M1 nurse

Play with your food: see below*

Dark devotion: to get rid of your TR and ditch the obsession to get a PWYF stacc.

The aim here is to find your obsession, blink attack them to get ur spasmodic breath activated and dark devotion and leave them. You are now essentially a Wraith without a cloak form for 20/25/30 seconds. This works sooooo great in chases that it's just so funny to look at the survivors trying to anticipate and juke your blinks when in reality they just run into you by running in a zigzag motion, slowing themselves down. Little do they know that you are 115%/120%/125%/130% movement speed M1 nurse. This works so well even in red ranks 😂😂😂. You can switch to bamboozle or pop goes weasel if you don't want PWYF, if your going for pure M1 -ing killer.

Edit: I've gotten pallet and window grabs purely because of the survivors paranoia thinking I'm going to blink to the other side, they fall right into my hands LMAO.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636
    Options

Legion cause I enjoy my stabby boy

Sloppy Butcher - slows heal on regular attacks on top of the deep wounds from your FF ability

Bitter Murmur - Pop a gen and I know where you are.

BBQ and Chili - Standard killer perk. Use it to its full potential

PGTW - gen slow down. Super useful when used correctly

Watch them kills pour in.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,630
    edited December 2019
    Options

Either Pig or Trapper, usually going for Pig, because I am grinding BPs with her.

Pig:

Perks (currently, since Grinding):

Enduring-->To let me eat Pallets without any problems

Brutal Strength-->To get rid of said Pallets

PGTW-->Slowdown

BBQ-->BPs because I grind with her and information regarding peoples Traps.

No Add Ons

Before I started grinding BPs I used Whispers and Monitor (instead of BBQ and PGTW), simply to know where people are with Whispers (best tracking Perk) and Monitor to make sure that I can crouch to them.

Trapper:

Perks:

Corrupt Intervention-->Setup Time, usually I ignore Survivors when I cannot get in easy hits at this point

Enduring-->Again, eating Pallets...

STBFL-->Godlike on Trapper, quite ez to get a lot of Stacks

PGTW-->Slowdown

Add Ons: Usually one of the Bags and Tar Bottles or setting Speed, when I am out of Tar Bottles. Sometimes I also go for Bloody Coil and Oily Coil (let them spend a lot of time disarming, just to get them injured) or Padded Jaws/Honing Stone (for STBFL-stacks). But those feel uncomfortable, because I only have one Trap.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Trapper: Corrupt Intervention, Save the best for last, BBQ, Infectious Fright. Tar Bottle, Trap bags

Wraith: Save the best for last, BBQ, Ruin, forget the last perk. Windstorm, faster uncloak

• kate_main
    kate_main Member Posts: 178
    Options

Legion : Bamboozle,BBQ&C, PGTW and a perk of your choice; Thana and M&A are also really good on them.

• GH0ST3D
    GH0ST3D Member Posts: 93
    Options

Favorite killer to look at is Julie legion in the Halloween outfit. But I'm a Wraith and Michael main

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045
    Options

Freddy with Make your choice and a player hooked close a gen. Love that deadly combination. Really deadly but not gamebreaking

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

Now that I finally have Oni, I really like him and plan on using Enduring, Brutal Strength, Bamboozle, and Fire Up.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Legion

I keep changing my build around cause i don't like the same thing all the time but this is what i found

Moniter and abuse: helps you get closer without alerting survivors and has the nice additional benifit to lower your terror radious after going for survivors in killer instinct, making it so you don't waste your power by running to someone too far away

Thanataphobia: either they will have a 16% debuff that will slightly slow the game down or they get in the trapmindset to heal which gives you a ton of extra time

Pop goes the weasel: you can run slightly faster to generators that need it then other killers and it just lets you snowball really well

Distressing: let's you know where multiple survivors are so you can use your power to it's full potential

Enduring,spirit fury: don't know why but survivors really like to stun you out of your power even if they're injured which bassicly is a free down if spirit fury is active

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
    edited December 2019
    Options

Well I’m not exactly a killer MAIN 🔪 but The Huntress 🐰🪓🎵 is my favorite. She’s not like Spirit 👻 where all you need are good headphones 🎧 . You need to be good at PREDICTING and using your brain 🧠 with your hatchets.

My favorite build is half basic and meta and half “unique”, but whatever:

-Pop Goes The Weasel 🎭

-Barbecue and Chili 🍜

-Bamboozle

-Iron Maiden 🚪

I use a majority of add-ons because she has so much unique and good ones.

-If I want to be a jerk 👿 to survivors then I’ll use Begrimed Head and/or that one that causes them exhaustion when hit

-If I want more hatchets I’ll use the Infantry Belt ♾ and the one that lets me see their aura when hit

-If I want to be speedy Huntress 🐇 then I’ll use a cool down before and after throw

• CogHead
    CogHead Member Posts: 14
    Options

Favorite killer (atm): Trapper because of how forgiving he can be with getting kills.

Build:

Ruin (early game pressure)

Whispers (tracking survivors)

Surge (pressure combined with Ruin and even after it's gone)

Brutal Strength (because pallets suck, and for just a little extra pressure)

I use this build because Trapper simply lacks gen pressure. These perks fix the issue. I plan to swap to Demogorgon soon and I'm sure I'll find a build that works.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520
    Options

Legion. Because of the story and what you have saw of them in the dlc trailers.

I use the Legion perks, because well... That's how I like to play the Legion.

However, with the fourth perks I experiment very often. At the moment I think, I let "Stridor" on its place there.

• RIPotatoes
    RIPotatoes Member Posts: 22
    Options

The thing I like to do with trapper is place traps randomly, I seems to catch survivors more often and helps slow down the game a bit.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,542
    Options

I play a lot of The Pig:

I use:

Hex: Ruin

Hex: Huntress Lullaby

Whispers

Bbq

• tak47888
    tak47888 Member Posts: 125
    Options

My favorite is by far the Oni. He might not be the best killer after the heavy nerf, but I just love his appearance and his ability. Still waiting for his flick to get fixed though. He is also my favorite killer to play against as a survivor, cause you can feel his power over the whole map when he downs someone in his demon mode.

I play him with Ruin, BBQ, Infectious Fright and Sloppy butcher.

• VLight
    VLight Member Posts: 126
    Options

My favorite Killer is The Wraith, and I personally think he's a very underrated Killer, who deserves a lot more love. His juggle potential is very strong, and pairing that with the right build and add-ons make him a beast; truly an efficient Killer, as stated in his description. I recommend these perks on Wraith:

HEX: Ruin: To slow down the game, and, being able to move at quick speed to protect the totem makes Ruin stronger.

Pop Goes the Weasel: Since Wraith is a quicker Killer than others, moving at about 126% speed while cloaked, Pop on Wraith makes him a great Killer to rush to a gen after getting a hook, and instantly regress it 25%. I love Pop, and using it on Wraith is amazing, especially when it's working together with Ruin.

Barbecue and Chili or Sloppy Butcher: To be honest, the information BBQ gives you, as a Wraith, isn't a MUST, but its synergy with Pop makes it a really useful perk. I mainly run it for Bloodpoints, since Wraith is a great Killer to farm Bloodpoints with. However, the alternate perk you can run is Sloppy Butcher. Sloppy gives you a fantastic slow down to healing, and works very well on Killers who can get first hits easily, since you'll be juggling a lot with Wraith.

A Nurse's Calling: Sloppy works very well with Nurse's, since the slow down on healing will increase the chances of catching a Survivor with Nurse's before they finish healing, and is super good with any stealth Killer. Since Wraith isn't great in 1v1's, being able to catch Survivors when they're weak is crucial in making him very strong.

In terms of add-ons, I usually run Bone Clapper, and a Windstorm add-on. Bone clapper is great to keep Survivors guessing on where you are, and Windstorm helps to create a bunch of map pressure, and possibly block a Survivor from getting to a loop/pallet. Coxcombed Clapper is the best choice, but I don't see that add-on much in my Bloodwebs, and running a pink add-on every game just seems pretty boring to play against.

• I_Face_Camp
    I_Face_Camp Member Posts: 244
    Options

My favorite killer is Leatherface because his chainsaw is good for camping

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

That's basically my go to, except I bring BBQ over Surge for the points. Don't even need add ons for it to work well.

Personally I don't like Surge as it can prevent a highly progressed gen from getting PGtW kicked.

Bit late to the party, Prayer Beads already got nerfed, still not the worst for this build.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    Options

To be fair, when it comes to Surge Pairing with PGTW, yeah, I totally understand what you mean as i've encountered those scenarios where a 90-99% gen was hit by Surge when i stuck down a survivor, but I couldn't punish it more with PGTW because it was currently regressing. However, with my Plague build I've also come across multiple groups that that tap n run a heavily progressed gen multiple times opening it up to both Surge and PGTW's damage.

I seriously had one match on the Thompson house map where the survivors, For inexplicable reasons, kept trying to get a gen in the middle of the corn that was at 80-ish percent against my build. If they had decided to split up and do the other gens, then I would've lost easily, but, Due to Surge and PGTW, after 3 hookings it was reduced to less than 10% progress and I annihilated them. This wouldn't normally matter except this was against a rank 2 swf team... so, my build bought me time, and completely wrecked their endgame strategy. To me, that's a win/win! But it wouldn't have been possible at all without surge providing the extra time between hookings and synergizing with the rest of the build... It's impossible for me to think of any other build or killer pulling that off in the same situation imo.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Oh I know, I love PGtW for that reason, late game gens can get insanely regressed. I just don't think I'd give up a perk slot for Surge on top of that when the alternative is double value for each match.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited December 2019
    Options

I can't necessarily argue against you with that because, while Surge is uniquely useful with Plague in that it activates much more often than it would with other killers and saves on gen kicking time, it still has some major faults. The most notable fault of Surge is the largest maps, wherein gens are so spread out that you are lucky to down a survivor within proximity to a gen being worked on. The build overall does wonderfully, but if you come across a team that is fully in tune with each other and end up on a Large map, Surge becomes practically useless.

In those times you find yourself relying heavily on PGTW paring with Thana and DL and ignoring surge. This doesn't make Surge completely useless by far, but overall makes it feel less useful compared to other possible perks like BBQ, Corrupt intervention, etc. The reason I stick with this build is because it has netted me the most wins with Plague. It's not perfect. but even I have to admit that While surge is a decent addition to it, it's most likely not the best. To me its just a time buying perk, and when it comes to playing killer, Time is the most important thing to manage. If you can replace it with another perk that buys time consistently better on most maps than Surge in the plagues hands, then I'd be happy to give it a go.

• iamscumqueen101
    iamscumqueen101 Member Posts: 101
    Options

Leatherface - you don't need any perks 😈

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Right now it is the Doctor.

The best build on him in my opinion is BBQ, Ruin, Pop, Safe the best for last.

No specific addons, pick what you like. I enjoy running some kind of range addon.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047
    Options

Favorite killer : Plague

Build : Play With Your Food, Nemesis, Ruin and Pop/Monitor and Abuse/Deerstalker.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,787
    edited December 2019
    Options

Michael Myers main here.

I use ruin, pop, sloppy, and monior and abuse. If I am doing scratched mirror Myers I swap monitor for brutal strength or play with your food.

Ruin and pop are for slowing down the gen rush. Monitor because its lethal on Michael and helps get in close to stalk. Sloppy to keep survivors injured for as long as possible and waste those med kits.

On spooky Michael brutal is great for chewing through pallets, or play with your food to give you that speed boost. Both help me when running the slower tier 1 Myers.

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122
    Options

Pig- I loved the SAW movies, and the stalling factor that the traps give is soooo good for me.

Builds depend, but usually its one of these two:

Perks- Ruin, PGTW, M&A, and Whispers. The first two ensure the game doesn't go by too fast, and the latter pair let me know where survivors are and sneak up on them easily. I usually do some combo of Tampered Timer, Crate of Gears, Jigsaw's Sketch, and/or Rule Set No. 2.

Perks- M&A+Whispers again, but this time Surge and Survelliance. Less slowdown, but now I can easily monitor gen progress. I combo this with Video Tape/Combat Straps and Amanda's Letter for quickly finding and downing/grabbing survivors. Also, I almost always use an indoors map offering for this build (Lery's, Hawkins, the Game), but I've had it work on some more cluttered maps too.

• DrM00se
    DrM00se Member Posts: 12
    Options

For me, I think I choose the killer based on boredom now. I use to solely main huntress. got pretty good too. I would go with bbq, bitter murmur, nurses, and tinkerer, then those wind up times back when tinkerer was different.

i still love huntress, however it’s really fun doing any jump scares. I think one of the funnest builds are the ones you can scare the pants off of people

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Fav killer: Ghostface

Build:

Whispers: A crutch for me. Great for maximizing pressure.

Bbq: I want bp. Good alternative to Nurse's if you also want bp.

Sloppy Butcher: GF can always activate it so why no use it. Keeps survivors vulnerable and/or increases pressure.

Surge: Great for maximizing efficiency and great slowdown potential.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    edited December 2019
    Options

Wraith.

Idk, i guess i like sneaky sneaky snea-

BING BONG!

Build?

Uhh, pretty much no Terror Radius Perks, unless you wanna meme with "The Beast".

Exposed Perks work well since he can only injure them with M1, and unlike a lot of Killer changes recently, his special attack, Surprise Attack, still counts as a basic attack, meaning Exposed works.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    edited December 2019
    Options

I play Spirit, if Im mad or survivors take 2+ toolboxes. Spirit is one of few killers who can stop looping.

Perks: Stridor + Bamboozle + POP + Ruin and Mories.

EDIT: IMO, the best add-on type for her is the one that increase her power activation speed (Bloody Hair Brooch, White Hair Ribbon and Gifted Bamboo Comb), because you dont want to wait for your power and lose distance. Breaking a pallet take 2,6s and that is enough to get to another pallet. If you wait too long for your power, you are just breaking another pallet and allowing survivors to escape. The 2nd best add-on type is Phase-Walking movement speed addons. If you dont have power activation add-ons, or its the brown add-on, then you should equip at least this or combine both together (activation+movement). If you have Bloody Hair Brooch (the best activation add-on), then you can combine it with the best power recovery rate add-on, Rusty Flute. The recovery rate add-on wont help you to win chases, but its a good addition, it will decrease the recharge by -3s (15s -> 12s wait). Wakizashi Saya and Katana Tsuba are not bad, they are probably better than the brown (-1s) and the yellow (-2s) recharge speed add-ons, but they are equally weak.

Post edited by 28_stabs on
  • Zeltory
    Zeltory Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Options

Spirit

I have vision problems, but I have good hearing

Build:

Barbecue & Chilli / Hex: Devour Hope / Hex: Haunted Ground + A Nurse's Calling + Sloppy Butcher + Save The Best For Last / Stridor

Barbecue & Chilli / Hex: Haunted Ground + Pop Goes The Weasel + Save The Best For Last + Stridor

Addons: Double activation charge time / Activation charge + cooldown / Movement + duration

Build:

Barbecue & Chilli + Monitor & Abuse + Make Your Choice + Whispers

Barbecue & Chilli + Surveillance + Surge + Discordance / Monitor & Abuse

Addons: only double movement speed

For fun

Distressing + Infectious Fright + Discordance + Whispers

Rin is a very slow killer. Use your power in chase as often as possible.

Post edited by Zeltory on