New perk idea, is it broken?

I have an idea for a new perk but I see some issues may occur with balancing it. The perk allows the killer to use a third add on. Realistically, the killer will only have 3 perks but is 3 add one too strong?

Comments

• Yes. This is a good idea. A perk for an add on. A soul for a soul. Seems fair

• AThiccOni
    AThiccOni Member Posts: 61

It would be too op, just imagine what tombstone Myers could do with another add on or the Huntress with her insta hatchets... It'd definitely be too op man

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

It would allow players to discover more synergies between addons. Like it tho. But yeah, difficult to balance.

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

They would have to look at the entire library of addons, the rework probably 2/3 of them just to make it balanced. So yes, in theory it's cool. In practice, absolutely broken.

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

Holy crap that would be OP.

Imagine being able to use Workshop Grease, Razor Wires, AND Amanda's Secret at the same time!!!!! D:

• Roses
    Roses Member Posts: 21

This would be a ton of fun lol, I don't think It would happen though sadly, much of the add-ons are made with only using 2 in mind. Imagine a Huntress having 3 faster hatchet throwing add-ons, or Ghostface with 3 night shroud recovery add-ons, or Michael with 2 stalking speed add-ons and infinite expose. It's just not where the game is at right now.

Not saying it isn't possible tho ;p

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Evil incarnate would become possible

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

I think it would be more balanced for survivors since items run out and Franklin's can take it away.