Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Wich is the worst survivor playstyle?

Brucecastro81
Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Yeet

Wich is the worst survivor playstyle? 51 votes

Immersion (When you hear the heartbeat instantly hides in a bush, evades the killer by all means)
45%
Mc_HartyBossASpazNamedStevePandomOnryosTapeRentalsPeasantAcesthetiicAjritokaarslaNJayjayYamaokaDreski[Deleted User]YaiPaKathecruUistreelRasinbranAhoyWolfanonymous31337gaydavidking 23 votes
Stealth (Evading the killer to go to an objective, not like just hiding in a bush, like a ninja)
5%
bubbasbasementchestUndershotPSP 3 votes
Gens = boring (Evading gens and trying to change the killers attention towards you, wanting to be chased)
9%
AdelooAven_FallenMrVecettiAAAAANickelX 5 votes
Ez games (Rushing gens to escape in 5 seconds of the game, dirty genrusher lol)
19%
RattmanscorpioRaven014WTBacon[Deleted User]tenoresaxToxicQuentin[Deleted User]HazDaBoiHalloween2005 10 votes
I want to have fun (Doing whatever you want without even caring to the killer, just fast vaulting, missing skill check in porpuse just for meme'ing with other survivors)
19%
PuggyMohawkFoggyDownpourHexHunterkonchokrch614Brucecastro81MrsGhostfaceiam_ghostraspberryprincesssahidoaisow 10 votes

Comments

• Brucecastro81
    edited December 2019
    I want to have fun (Doing whatever you want without even caring to the killer, just fast vaulting, missing skill check in porpuse just for meme'ing with other survivors)

Just realised that I voted my favorite playstyle instead of the worst, and I made the poll!! my god I'm so dumb

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Immersion (When you hear the heartbeat instantly hides in a bush, evades the killer by all means)

Honestly, Immersion & Ez games are pretty close to me.

Immersion is easy: You can play solo as Survivor, but not doing anything at all means pretty much anyone else would've been a better replacement.

I would forgive newbies of course.

Ez games however is also not my favorite: The game's over super fast, maybe faster than the time i spent in the main menu, there would've been pretty much no room for more excitement than maybe 1 chase.

Those are not fun to me, no matter "how much we trashed the Killer, lololol".

So anyone demanding the perfect plays of me and those specific 4 Perks is demanding something that won't happen.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

There is nothing more boring in this game than facing immersed players, I know some people enjoy doing it but... won't stop me from hating and not respecting it lol.

These players are also the type that never do anything for their team and always try to get hatch wins, and that annoys me 'cause I empathise with their teammates.

• Brucecastro81

Sometimes as killer I face some immersed players, and they still manage to do 2 gens before I even see then, and that's preaty boring

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

I dislike this play style because it's typically sandbag behavior and gets me killed more often than the one memeing around. It's sabotaging my game and sometimes borderline working with the killer (or at least in their favor).

Immersion is also bad and boring to play with / against, but at least they're not actively screwing over the team. They're just doing it passively :p

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621

as killer or survivor?

as killer I hate the Stealth ones

as survivor I DESPISE the Gens = boring ones

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Ez games (Rushing gens to escape in 5 seconds of the game, dirty genrusher lol)

This is way too quick. I have ways of countering most of these playstyles but that one is by far the most infuriating, since If they want to rush there is no real way of countering it.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

The immersive play style is objectively the worst.

Since the survivor is not found they do not buy their allies time. Additionally, since they hide whenever the killer is nearby they are often not helping allies with generators even when it is safe and usually lack the speed or courage to go for hook saves. In other words, they are a worse version of a gen jockey.

However, they are even worse for killers since their constant paranoia makes them very hard to find. If you have 2 paranoid survivors in the worst case scenario you might spend upwards of 10 minutes looking for the 2 last survivors.

• Stealth (Evading the killer to go to an objective, not like just hiding in a bush, like a ninja)

When I think of a “stealthy” survivor, I think of a Claudette who uses Urban Evasion all game and takes forever just to get to the objective, which wastes a lot of time and contributes very little to the team. These survivors almost always get discovered by the killer so they end up downed or hooked anyways, so why take all of the extra time by crouch-walking everywhere? I once was hooked in the basement and had a Meg crouch-walk all the way to my hook while the Obsession was being chased, and she got a couple of steps away from me before the timer ran out and I died. I thought that maybe I had pissed her off somehow but when I spectated the rest of the match I saw that she was a Rank 17 that literally crouch-walked everywhere she went.

• MrVecetti
    MrVecetti Member Posts: 41
    Gens = boring (Evading gens and trying to change the killers attention towards you, wanting to be chased)

Playing "immersion" combined with attracting the killer can be very effective. Have had killers look for me for an overall duration of ~2 gens quite a few times 😂