ALMOST 2020. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE ADDITION TO THE GAME?

CLAUDETTEINABUSH
CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
edited December 2019 in General Discussions

In 2019 we had some great additions to the game. What was your favorite?

Personally the stranger things dlc was the best we could hope for. 3 new characters and a map, just perfect. Then there is the Oni, with the smooth animations and sound.

So what is your favorite? Let me know down below.

Comments

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

Everything. 😎

• Cancan71
    Cancan71 Member Posts: 709

New Detective's Hunch. That perk rocks with Inner Strength.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

Personally, I loved a lot of things but Hawkins is my favorite map of the game, both as survivor because there is so much ways to play inside, and as killer because it's a fair map for both the sides. Also loved all the new killers (until Oni died) and a lot of cool cosmetics (BILL GOT HIS FIRST COSMETIC), plus a lot of necessary balancing was done (like balanced landing, spirit, nurse, and freddy [even if now he needs to be a bit nerfed]) and the archives and the rift are promising, if they learn from the mistakes they did during the first one.

basically the only downside for me is the events being well, disappointing. But im totally fine with sacrificing the events for a while if it can make the game better next year.

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413

Demoman, GF and Plague were really great additions to the killer cast. Can't wait to see what killers they come up with next. Oni has a great aesthetic, but his power is underwhelming.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
  • Springey
    Springey Member Posts: 286

My most favorite additions were Nancy, her justice seeker outfit and her christmas sweater ❤️

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

The rift

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

The PGTW buff, the Freddy rework, the Stranger Things chapter and The Plague.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

I appreciate everything but I especially loved the Stranger Things chapter. I've always wanted a monster in game since day one. So when I learned we were getting the Demogorgon, I knew who my main was.

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176

Ghostface became my favorite killer along with his classic Ghostface outfit.

I loved Plague and Oni, two of my favorite killer. Demogorgon was awesome but he's just not very fun to me. He's just ok at everything but not really good at something. His visuals and audio are amazing though.

I'd say this year was pretty good in terms of chapters/ content. Let's not forget Ash too, the first survivor to speak in the lobby.

• Majora
    Majora Member Posts: 207
    edited December 2019

End game collapse is the only good thing they added.

Sadly it came along with huge nerfs for the pig.

Most other changes this year have been huge survivor buffs. A very bad year for this game. At least Freddy is not trash anymore.

Oh wait but they already nerfed Freddy again two times sooo.....yeah...

• Kelazuris
    Kelazuris Member Posts: 17

The rift is a real breath of fresh air. It forces you to play in ways you normally wouldn’t and changes up the play styles you see from other players. The lore and cosmetics are all nice bonuses too. I don’t think it was “perfect” by any means, there were definitely some challenges I would’ve like to have seen reworked (Six Feet Under...) but I think this is a pretty swell addition to the game overall.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

egc and inner strength

• Majora
    Majora Member Posts: 207
    edited December 2019

Wait I forgot one thing I lovvvve the new bloodweb rework. I'm so glad they decided to cut down on the ungodly amount of grind.

This makes me actually want to prestige my chars and not quit the game

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

The Oni nahh just joking, Freddy rework is the best thing devs made 😍

• The_Second_Coming
    The_Second_Coming Member Posts: 1,110

Freddy 2.0

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Its about the same old game.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

medium vaults

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,111

The basement bug.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,350

Freddy 2.0 is fun, but Imma go with Nemesis. This perk opened alot of doors for builds on killers that just wasnt there before. Now I have a reason to equip the huge stock of judith's journals that I had saved up for example.