What killer and survivor do you all think is going to be in the next Tome?

Top_1SG
Top_1SG Member Posts: 5

I’m not too sure if anyone has asked this question. For Tome I: The Awakening, we explored the history of The Trapper and Claudette. Who do you guys think is going to be in Tome II, what do you think their lore will consist of, and why?

Best Answers

• aderpymuffin
    aderpymuffin Member Posts: 97
    Answer ✓

Dwight or Meg. And HillBilly.

My reasoning for thinking that is because Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, and Jake all get some lore outfits in the current archives. For this reason I think that the FOCUS will be Meg and Hillbilly (since Dwight isn't as interesting or as loved as Meg) and Dwight and some other killer will get a cameo outfit. This is just the first archive though, so I wouldn't be surprised if more then one killers lore is focused on at a time.

P.S. Recolor outfits don't count as full lore outfits like the one that Claudette got. So they are not off limits.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Answer ✓

Most likely non-DLCs characters, since they cannot force people to buy anything to complete the Tome and expand the lore, even the 9k shards characters. That's imo the biggest limit of the rift.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Answer ✓

I'm almost certain that the killer will be either Wraith or Hillbilly, since I think it's likely they'll want to continue their trend of expanding the lore of the older characters first. If I had to put money on one, I'd say Wraith, because he was technically released before Hillbilly was, even though both were in the game on full release.

As for survivors, I reckon if it's Wraith, the survivor will be Dwight, and if it's Hillbilly, it will be Meg. My only real basis for believing that is that Dwight and Meg were featured in Wraith and Hillbilly's release trailers, respectively, and they seem to me to fit best thematically for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

Answers