If I die and my teammates were selfish swfs, I spectate and enjoy watching them die too

Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
Mhm. :)

Comments

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    Same. I enjoy watching other survivors suffer and die after they left me to die on the hook. Sometimes when the other survivors were real a-holes and I am feeling being petty  I may even thank the killer in chat haha. 
  • kiroblaka
    kiroblaka Member Posts: 9

what a great friend

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Sorry, I ain't got time for that.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

If someone screwed me over, I'll hope the killer gets them, too, tbh.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Eveline said:
    Mhm. :)

+1

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

I'm just gonna remind you another discussion of yours: "AM I A COWARD FOR RUNNING AWAY AFTER THE GENS ARE POWERED? IF THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HOOKS BUT FAR AWAY"

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Yeah that totally means I'm flashlighting teabagging swf who farm solos or use them as bait whole game. Smh.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Vietfox said:

I'm just gonna remind you another discussion of yours: "AM I A COWARD FOR RUNNING AWAY AFTER THE GENS ARE POWERED? IF THERE ARE PEOPLE ON HOOKS BUT FAR AWAY"

There is a middle ground there, you know.

Say you're a solo survivor with a 3-man SWF.

What if that SWF group was sandbagging and hook farming you the whole match? I think either response (die and watch them fail, or escape and leave them behind) is appropriate.

I've had that happen. I've also had a game where I had Kindred 3 but sat on the hook for 2 minutes watching them unhook their friends and ignore me.

Both of those cases are prime examples of SWF being selfish and only playing for their friends.

Personally I just go straight to the next match, but sometimes schadenfreude can be cathartic.