Scream Chapter

Unit
Unit Member Posts: 190
Firstly I want to say I know everyone and their mom talks about this. Secondly I don't care I think it would be a great idea especially with the survivor being Sidney Prescott and the killer being Billy Loomis (S1) or Mickey (S2). I honestly can't really think of what his ability would be or perks for both.

Comments

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited June 2018

I just want a Phantasm chapter. The Tall Man and Reggie Bannister.

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190

Not going to happen until maybe next year. Scream and Hellraiser are owned by the Weinstein Company (yes, THAT Weinstein company) and they're in bankruptcy proceeedings and selling off all of their films and IP's. So we're going to have to wait until whoever buys Scream or Hellraiser for Behavior to work out a deal with them.

Legal issues also sadly applies to Jason.

I honestly don't want Jason he should stay in the other game
  • LukaKovac
    LukaKovac Member Posts: 26
    Everything i want in this game is Slender

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80

@Kilmeran said:

I'm so up for this.

• BossDanny
    BossDanny Member Posts: 1

@StalwartXX said:

@Kilmeran said:

I'm so up for this.

Hell yea I'd love to see the Tall Man from the Phantasm franchise, thats one licensed DLC I would definitely pay for. Instead of a heartbeat his terror radius could be the short repeating note phrase from the phantasm jingle. Not sure how his chrome ball sentinels would work though lol

• kiroblaka
    kiroblaka Member Posts: 9

if i had to think of a ability it would be like dokebi from siege calling a phone to distract the survivors and making noise for the killer to track probably would be on like a 30 secound cool down