Am I the only one that hasnt finished the rift?

Options

I just dont think there are a lot of rift fragments to even go half way through. What do you think?

Comments

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

I'm not close. Eventually stopped caring about it.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

Im tier 67, will propably grind out the hell out of the game tommorow, before Im back to work :P

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Options

Without paying for unlocking tiers I am on the beginning of the 7th page.

• Facture
    Facture Member Posts: 284
    Options

Finally finished up last Friday. The process was a serious grind for sure, with some questionable gameplay at times to get challenges done.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Almost all my quests done, but somehow not even close to the end

• Rareware0192
    Rareware0192 Member Posts: 360
    Options

I’m on the last page of rewards. Still need to do the stun killer 4 times in one trial challenge, and the 6 Feet Under challenge.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Lol tier 37 right now

Got the hag hand and i'll probably get most of the serum so it's ok

I really hope the challenges won't go though, i want the extra bloodpoints and lore but i probably won't be able to finish it before the rift goes

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options

No

I am not even tier 35 right now.

I got tired of the game and stopped playing weeks ago.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,828
    Options

pretty sure all the challenges stay in the tome, you just cant collect rift fragments from them once the rift ends

• PistolTimb
    PistolTimb Member Posts: 1,413
    edited December 2019
    Options

I bought it at release and finished it a few weeks ago. They should really make it so you can continue to progress through that rift even after it ends; just make it so nobody can buy the rift after it ends. This way people who bought it don't get jipped, and the rift can still officially end.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I have a couple of survivor challenges left but am anout 61. I also played A LOT inbetween chapter releases.

Master challenges should give a full level and not q measly 5 points

• mmorrow8
    mmorrow8 Member Posts: 59
    Options

I'd be finished if i wasn't stuck 8 hours away from my PS4 😅. I'm not too far from done but I don't particularly care for it too much.

• skiafluff
    skiafluff Member Posts: 58
    Options

I've been playing a decent amount and I'm only a few levels away from being done with getting serum. Done with the archive though. Only a few survivor challenges left. Mostly anything involving playing Claudette.

• laurelstroodle
    laurelstroodle Member Posts: 432
    Options

You're not the only one.

I try to complete the rift but it is way too anooying and unfun.

Than I stopped caring about it, cause im playing a game to get fun and not get frustated.

Im tier 31 right now.

• lamekiller
    lamekiller Member Posts: 23
    Options

I only did the first tier I felt it interfered with playing the game and I dont care about all those sweet sweet bp s I'll earn them regardless

• DBDIT
    DBDIT Member Posts: 172
    Options
  • thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

Haven't cared enough to bother trying to complete it.

• FrenziedLegion
    FrenziedLegion Member Posts: 32
    Options

Finished like 2 weeks ago. Was it worth it? Maybe not. But I am kind of a completionist so I was like screw I why not.

• reliableclaudette
    reliableclaudette Member Posts: 25
    Options

i stopped playing for the whole month of november and december. i only started playing again like 2 days ago. still on tier 50 tho but i wanna finish it cause i payed for the premium

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Same. Only tier 50 but because I bought premium I have to keep trying.

• tylerlogsdon1
    tylerlogsdon1 Member Posts: 158
    Options
  • Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited December 2019
    Options

Nope, I can’t get the 4 person basement sacrifice challenge or stun the killer with a pallet 4 time challenge done.

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243
    Options

I finally completed everything and the 4 basement sacrifices was the worst one by far. I was so glad I finally found a team that the last survivor didn't DC. After completing every single challenge I'm still only at tier 61 so I have 9 to go. Not sure if I will finish

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Options

I think I’m around tier 22. Honestly, I’m already getting burnt out. No way would I pay for the premium pass. I don’t have the time or dedication to earn my money back.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    edited December 2019
    Options

I am almost finished with it. Haven't played it much since I got my tank for David but I'm sure i can finish before it closes. Shouldn't take too much effort and i have probably 5 or 6 more challenges left to finish the last tome. Maybe more. Pretty much got it only by doing the challenges. I played maybe a few hours a day and missed a few days as well. Stopped playing near as much when it came down to 20 days left cuz I've been playing Ark.

Also playing both killer and survivor has a boost to exp once per day so that helped. If I'd known about that from the beginning I probably would have been done a week ago.

• deadbodyman62
    deadbodyman62 Member Posts: 43
    Options

Finished it with 3 weeks to spare. Actually finished it with only a few challenges completed in the fourth tome.

So those that arent done or close, i guess this part of the game isn't for you.

• justaSpirit_phase
    justaSpirit_phase Member Posts: 142
    Options

I had to buy the last three tiers :/

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

Yeah, I been grinding so much that I eventually got burn out and gave up on the Rift.

Anyways, if y'all are curious, I spent more than 70 hours. In fact, stayed up nights after nights trying to complete the Rift. Eh, I'll likely, but the rest of it with Auric Cells.

• ImmortalReaver
    ImmortalReaver Member Posts: 243
    Options

This is the first time I paid for tiers for a battle pass. I was around tier 47 a few days ago and said F it I'll just pay my way to the finish line. I was in serious grind mode and getting stressed out. Gaming is about fun and it was sucking the fun out. I hope the next one is less grindy but I'll also be sure to grind in small doses more frequently next time.

• VexTheHex
    VexTheHex Member Posts: 1,009
    Options

I've done the challenges, but I'm at David's tank top in the tiers. I don't know if any of the last prizes are really worth dropping the time or money on. David's tank top was probably one of the better late tier rewards anyways.

• Kelazuris
    Kelazuris Member Posts: 17
    Options

Currently Tier 67. That’s with all Tome challenges and no buying tiers.

• RecklessApple
    RecklessApple Member Posts: 14
    Options

Pretty sure I am on the end of the 6th page, gone for 2 weeks without internet for vacation.

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Barley did any, could care less to be honest... I would rather much appreciate a different mode of gameplay, or fixing the problems that have plagued this game for years. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything the devs do, but it seems cosmetics(making $) is more important then actually fixing broken things, and improving the game for everyone, not just PC players....

• The_Meh_Teh
    The_Meh_Teh Member Posts: 136
    Options

Only on page 3, taking forever to get through. Not my main goal though, just a cool background achievement

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,661
    Options

Funny to see I'm not the only who just kind of stopped at 67 lol.

I'm putting it off but I plan to work on it once I finish up Code Vein.

• Sillyzombie666
    Sillyzombie666 Member Posts: 22
    Options

I currently have half of a level to go and I'm done I haven't paid for any unlocks at all it has not been easy I also have done all four tones 100% and what people are saying that finishing the challenges doesn't get you half way it gets you at I think about half way from what they've said the rest is all XP grinding

• Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Options

Ive finished only problem is i now no longer want to play dead by daylight, like holy crap i love this game but ive played so much to grind out the teirs that at the end i used the cells i earned back to buy teirs just because i didnt want to play anymore matches. If that was their goal to get us to spend cells worked but i just dont want to play anymore so if that was part of their plan too it worked.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

Nope. When I play survivor I'm trying to survive and assist my team first.

As killer I'm going for that 4 stack and kills.

Tome is secondary to those priorities.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

I done almost all archives and maxed it.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

Im tier 60 and Im missing the part 4 killer challenges

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556
    Options

I have 5.something levels left.

And 2 archive challenges.

I haven't been playing a lot lately...because pokemon

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 582
    Options

I've literally only made it to the second page of challenges, I really tried doing my best to play enough to get more completed but with the holidays, and the matchmaking error that I kept getting preventing me from getting a match (still ongoing issue), all combined I really didn't get nearly as far as I had hoped. I wish we had more time!

I recall at one point they said that you don't really even have to play that much to complete it, but I would argue that I played as much as I possibly could allow myself to (even more actually against my better judgement) and I still didn't get even close, not even halfway completed.

• ReviloDBD
    ReviloDBD Member Posts: 582
    Options

Unfortunately I believe a lot of it has to do with how much time we have to actually play the game =/

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
    Options

No.

I’ve finished Claudette’s eighth birthday, which was pretty sweet, but then I just stopped doing challenges after that.

I’m doing them again to get all the charms I want.

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

Since I don't have a life, I got it done with a few weeks to spare.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options

tier 66, I have done all challenges and that got me to tier 60ish. the problem with the rift is that it forces you to play over 100 games after you did all the challenges which isn't very friendly to the average player.