Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do toxic survivors deserve to be facecamped

Kagari_Leha
Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

All is in the title, if survivors are toxic enough to infuriate you, do they deserve to get facecamped even if you dont like the idea of spending the next minutes just looking at them in the eyes ? Even if they start to put penalties for facecamping in the game ?

Do toxic survivors deserve to be facecamped 19 votes

Yes
63%
TapeKnotZhavorsariaAhoyWolfBrucecastro81tenoresaxbatmanscarDreaded_Wraith887HazDaBoibubbasbasementchestToastyyppo8820reliableclaudette 12 votes
No
36%
rhaInnCognitopichumudkipParallaxKagari_LehaFJSJ_LunarPok 7 votes

Comments

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Yes

I’d say no but I’ve done it to the ones who gave me a super tough time, tea bagging, blinding me repeatedly back in day.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

I have only camped once, a survivor who abused the flashlight. But I just finished a match where 2 of them were pretty toxic and I had one down at the end and thought about letting them in dying state as bait but hooked them after all and didn't camp so they got out and I received the typical "gg ez". I regret not camping them.

• reliableclaudette
    reliableclaudette Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2019
    Yes

it depends on the state of the game.. if its early in the game or if there are too many gens done then no, but if u know you can camp and still pull through and win the game then absolutely. i think winning is the best revenge against toxic a holes

• SkeletalElite
    SkeletalElite Member Posts: 2,687

Do what you want

I personally feel like I won when I get face camped.

I played well enough/got under your skin enough that you decided to practically throw the game just to make sure one guy dies all because he either 1) outplayed you or 2) pressed his crouch button a few too many times for your liking.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    No

I'm not asking because I facecamp people

I'm trying to get them actually

because even when i got very annoyed by survivors (because they are making fun of me, which i hate, i dont dislike being against very good survivors), i dont facecamp, even in the worst situations, and get insulted and all in the postgame chat

maybe im too sensible to play this game lol.

• reliableclaudette
    reliableclaudette Member Posts: 25
    edited December 2019
    Yes

if they t bag or make fun of u in any way then they deserve to get camped so they can get a taste of their own medicine. if a survivor t bags while getting chased and gets camped they'll be salty as hell and that's funny

• Yes

Voting Yes on this, however, I’ve had plenty of killers accuse me of being “toxic” when I am simply just playing the game. I had a Trapper (who was clearly doing some basement hook challenge) facecamp me after he would down me too far from the basement, try to take me there, I would wiggle out, and sprint back to that very same spot that he first downed me. I have never teabagged disrespectfully or flashlight clicked or done whatever BM that validates facecamping, but sometimes killers are too sensitive and label nontoxic behavior as toxic.