Killers, stop bringing Ebony Mori during Bloodhunt

5 games in a row, all of them the killer brings an Ebony Mori, sure I'm not your mom I can't tell you what to do but for the love of god have some decency, stop being rude, some of us are trying to farm here!

and you wonder why survivors DC when they see a hidden offering *rolls eyes

Comments

• tetsuo
    tetsuo Member Posts: 151

Moris are fun

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

They aren’t really being rude by bringing an offering.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

well, reworking the moris would be more efficient than asking people to not use them

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

Bringing offerings is rude now guys, you heard it here first.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,855

This is one of those things I have conflicting opinions about. On the one hand I despise survivors telling killers what to do. The very concept of it makes me cringe. On the other hand this game is way too grindy and double bloodpoints are a good opportunity for everyone to lighten that burden on each other. Also, wait times for killers tend to be longer during bloodhunts because everyone knows killers are pretty much guaranteed more bloodpoints. So when players are willing to be survivors during a bloodhunt, I would like to encourage that. My preference would be for killers to just voluntarily not be douches during double bloodpoints.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

How about survivors stop using SWF with commodinous toolboxes with BNP, and keys, and go full sweat mode, and proceed to do gens very quick.

Already had 3 matches of these, and now im starting to bring out my moris.

And you wonder why killers brings these moris in the first place.

The game allows moris, just as it allows toolboxes with BNP, and keys, etc. Yes it's annoying, but its completely okay as nothing in da rules says it isn't.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

I've noticed that everytime I've brought a Mori and someone unhooks before I leave the hook, the unhooker doesn't have the decency to take a hit to protect the survivor he just unhooked. As a survivor I take a hit if I have to even when there's no secret offering. Survivors seem to rely on BT and DS too much, but they aren't going to save you from moris... unless you find a locker.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

I'll bring a mori if I see a key

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

Pretty much what you said, and that currently most survivors aren't using BT as an anti-camp, mainly BT is used as a farming perk. I see this a lot in Killer and as a survivor.

• edogast
    edogast Member Posts: 148
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

People are allowed to play how they wish, Killer or Survivor.

• Rin_is_my_waifu
    Rin_is_my_waifu Member Posts: 963

Survivors stop bringing commodious toolboxes with BNP during bloodhunt

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2020

Stop bringing 3 toolboxes, genrushing, and in general uber tryharding with keys and everything....

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Survivors stop beeing toxic during bloodhunt

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Just do what i do, 4 man SWF with strong toolboxes, BNP and meta perks.

Did that after a few bad games against tryhard killers, felt better afterwards.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

I was trying to farm, was fine until survivors started giving me a hard time and still managing to be toxic. Also, when I’m a green rank who doesn’t play killer all the time going against purple-red rank SWF, I feel the need to bring one. If they’re not toxic I won’t use the mori but if they are I will, which almost all groups are during blood hunts.

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324

bringing an offering that gets you killed way faster giving you less time in a match to utilize the double bloodpoints which basically negates the whole purpose of the double bloodpoints, is while I wouldn't say rude, its what a dick would do

• immortalls96
    immortalls96 Member Posts: 4,652

Curb the items first lol

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

Jokes on you, even my mom can't tell me what to do.

Unless she says my full name then I become a very obedient son.