Survivors , why do you tbag at the exit gates?

Options

I know not all of you do it but what's the point ? are you trying to be jerks and rub it in my face that I couldn't find you because you were hiding the whole time ?

Answers

• Poochkips
    Poochkips Member Posts: 265
    Options

I love it cause the other day a claudette tried to teabag me at the gate with her friends. Only had 1 person dead. I threw a hatchet she got downed and i got a hook. She didn't say anything in the endgame chat either lmfao.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

They want to shake tha booty. Some may not have it, but they try to shake.

• GamerCustard
    GamerCustard Member Posts: 59
    Options

I don't really teabag as a way to taunt the killer.. Generally, I'll teabag at other survivors who are at the gate if they're teabagging at me too, while I'm waiting for other survivors. And the times I do teabag at the killer, it's as a way of thank you for the game? If that makes sense? And the occasions that the killer gives up/knows they won't be able to get the hook and spins in circles or swings first. I don't teabag as a way of being toxic.. or at least, I hope it's not appearing that way to the people I'm against..

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    edited January 2020
    Options

I only t-bag at gates if the killer camped and tunneled most of the match and I somehow made it to the gate alive.

Any other time I do it, I consider it twerking. Sometimes at the start of a match, when I accidentally urban evade into a Killer, I’ll just walk up to them and twerk since I just lose my train of thought and can’t think of anything else to do. Many times, the show mercy to my potatoeyness.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I don’t t-bag, I twerk.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

because people make forum posts about it, and feed into the anger brought upon by the ever so glorious booty dancing

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I didn't know you could get out the exit doors without the booty dance.

You mean you can run right out after gates are open?

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    Options

i only tbag if the killer was toxic.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347
    Options

I wanted to ask the same question. When I play killer and I know the survivors are the exit gate I just don’t go there. They either wait 2 min. or they try to make noise to t-bag that way. I wish I would have blood warden and NOED for those games. I don’t think so this kind of behavior facilitate community health.

• DepressedClownMain
    DepressedClownMain Member Posts: 924
    Options

Most survivors only really tbag when the killers does something like camping or tunneling them, but there are toxic people that just tbag and click with no reason

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

You nailed it, basically survivors tbag when they want to add insult to injury. Other times, it's just a "Thank You" or something else depending on the context. 😁

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,561
    Options

Its more 5/10 and 4/10 would be for killers who tried to be jerks but did not succeed to kill everyone.

when i play Killer i dont see it that often to be honest, even when i got looped all game (which happens more often than i like to admit) the survs dont always rub it in my face like that.. but those exist of course

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

They're still rubbing their victory in your face in the cases you mentioned, even if they're only doing so because they think you deserve it for being a jerk.

• Mooks
    Options

the way you worded it sounds like the survs are always the toxic ones here, but there us a huge difference. They would not have done it if the Killer was not a jerk.

also there are cases where teammates are still in the Game and you distract the Killer at the gates.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited January 2020
    Options

You don't have to taunt the killer to distract them at the gates. I'm not calling anyone toxic, I'm just calling it like it is - teabagging at the gates because you won is waving your victory in the killer's face, whether it was deserved or not.

And I never said that survivors were the only ones doing the wrong thing in this situation, but just because someone else did the wrong thing first doesn't mean it's excusable for you to retaliate in kind.

• Mooks
    Options

There is sadly no other way to fight back camping/tunneling.

and when i do it its not because i am rubbing my victory into the killers face (but i can see why someone thinks that way). I dont care for winning or loosing against those „strategies“. I sometimes do it under a hook so i get sacrified faster to move on to the next game.

i am telling the Killer that the game was boring/time-wasting/frustrating. Its not about me „winning“.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

I would never tbag. unless the killer is very BM. I tbaged two times in my DbD lifespan, both times vs a facecamping and tunneling Bubba with red mori.

I dont regret my action even the slightest.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Meh, I just t-bag sometimes just cause, other times I leave instantly

I keep all the messages I get for when I t-bag

• dbd_noob
    dbd_noob Member Posts: 225
    edited January 2020
    Options

If I have a fun game and the killer did not tunnel I just leave as soon as possible. No sense to steal our time.

But if the killer facecamped one guy or played toxic I sometimes tbag to say: that game was no fun at all.

But after all I decide what is toxic so ...

(Iri huntress for example. Always tbag at the gates if I escape)

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

If killer was camping/tunneling all game

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

There's forms of taunting your opponent in virtually every single game ever made. Get over it.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Unless the killer was toxic during the match, then its just survivors being cocky/toxic for no good reason.

• Elvenmonk
    Elvenmonk Member Posts: 367
    Options

I honestly have no idea how that guy has a following. He's skilled but his personality is so bad I couldn't even finish a video.

• silverwolf4455
    silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 496
    Options

I only tbag at the gate if the killer was trying to face camp me and failed or tunneled me all game.

• Leszeck
    Leszeck Member Posts: 5
    Options

I usually crouch over and over as a way of saying good game honestly lol, or if I'm feeling empathetic to the killer I'll do it infront of them to give them a free hook

• Matekoss
    Matekoss Member Posts: 22
    Options

One quick tbag - Ty, good Sir or Welp

Spamming - Camping/Tunneling Killer or if i run him 5gens long, but yeah thats called also tunneling.

• grayon444
    grayon444 Member Posts: 757
    Options

i only tbag if the killer played scummy.Face camp and tunnel.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

Same reason killers hit you on hook, smack pallets you failed to drop, or hooks before they put you on it, shake their head when they down you or spam hatchets, tonics, and chainsaws on your hooked body. Because they can and it is fun for them or it is a taunt or they saw someone they admire do it. I used to get really tilted because I play really nontoxic. I may have teabagged a killer twice in the nearly two years since I started playing this game. Best thing to do is to get used to it and not let it affect you or it will carry over into the next game and make you a bitter player.

• VicThor
    VicThor Member Posts: 347
    Options

Sometimes I throw tonics on the hooked survivor, but only because I assume a survivor is hiding around the hook. This way if they go too early for the safe I will know.

• Ajritoka
    Ajritoka Member Posts: 594
    Options

I just want to get chased out of the exit so I can earn a few more boldness and chaser points.

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523
    Options

I try to be as friendly as possible and don't teabag in a toxic way (only use it as a greet when I first see a survivor or if the killer is a chill Ghostface)

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 896
    Options

I'm not talking about that which is smart and deters hook rushing, I also see clowns do that before picking up someone who may have DS .I'm talking about standing in front of you and hitting you with all tonics, reloading and then hitting you with even more tonics. I had a clown do that to me after downing me with NOED. He even knew where to stand in my FOV right before the entity takes you so there was a close up of him grinning. I sent him a message of GG after the game even though it was one of the worst games I have ever played in dbd.