The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Would Chucky be possible as a killer in DBD?

Not as the next killer obviously but I just wondered if it is something they would think about doing because Chucky is only like 2 or 3 feet tall so i'm just curious if it would work. I really like Chucky so it would be cool to see him in the game.

Comments

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

He would work well until it came to putting survivors on a hook. I would hate to encounter him on the swamp map or in one of the cornfields.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

@Action_Jaxon said:
    He would work well until it came to putting survivors on a hook. I would hate to encounter him on the swamp map or in one of the cornfields.

Yeah I mean I want to stress that I would LOVE Chucky to be in the game it's just that I foresee problems with it.

• EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    He did voodoo in the movie.  They might be able to make him use it to levitate the survivors but that would change the whole pick up thing.  Not sure how they would do it.  Would be cool for a map
  • JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88
    Imagine your pig, but your stuck in crouch mode the whole game.  Your too slow, you can't see and you can still have no your
  • EvilBarney666
    EvilBarney666 Member Posts: 334
    He did voodoo in the movie.  They might be able to make him use it to levitate the survivors but that would change the whole pick up thing.  Not sure how they would do it.  Would be cool for a map with like vents or small areas he could hide or jump out of.