The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Whiney suvivor mains

Lovegoddess
Lovegoddess Member Posts: 14
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

The one thing I hate about survivor mains is if they get their way 90% of the time when it comes to the devs they go on a rant about how ruin is unfair and now because noobs can't seem to hit skill checks ruin is getting nerfed you know. I can't hit the skill checks on ruin but that doesn't mean that I can't learn to do the skill checks on ruin it's all about adapt and learn as you learn you adapt. ruin is a hex it is very easily countable if you can't counter a ruin why are you even playing this game. Killers have been nerfed a lot vs. Survivors perks there has been more nerfs in killers and their perks why are you guys such whiny babies just like you guys have said to me on countless times get good and that's what I'm telling you get good you whining survivor mains. You realize the one they Nerf ruin there will be a lot of camping a lot of tunneling a lot more Morrie's so I hope that you survivor means happy with yourself I hope you enjoy what you've done to the community cuz I will tunnel you more so than ever before be prepared PS4 users cuz I'm coming for you

Comments

This discussion has been closed.