Killers!! It's time to voice for our RIGHTS!!!

Since last year, there is an improvement in Nightmare BUT...

Legion - Nerf

Nurse - Nerf

Oni - OK, the smooth control during the dash was NOT intended in the test environment

Doctor - Nerf!!!

And even the perk, Ruin, one of the important perk to slow down gen rush.... NERF!!!

I read the NERF topic and the underlying ground for NERF of the Ruin is something like it is NO GOOD to NEW SURVIVORS! Seriously!? Would there be MANY NEW SURVIVORS when the game is 3-year-old? I wouldn't say there is nil but it shouldn't be many, right?

This action is seriously hurting the population of the killers, and discouraging player to play as killer. It would have negative effect to the game, you want the survivor to wait for a game for even longer period of time?

KILLERS!! Please voice your opinion!!!!

DEV!!! Please listen to us this time!!!

Comments

• ryanrobot
    ryanrobot Member Posts: 21

Sadly killers have to fight SO much harder on forums like this to get their voices heard. Even if they listen to us and give us a few buffs, they'll give us twice as many nerfs. They don't need to just listen to us once, they need to understand that their whole plan is currently survivor-sided and they need to start making consistent and long-term changes to hear killers more.

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

I think enough people will stop playing killer that the devs will be forced to listen. The question is, will it be too late?

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

I hate this. I really hate that you said it. Sadly... because you're correct.

• Pennosuke
    Pennosuke Member Posts: 100

Looks like you forgot about DS nerf, MoM nerf, Insta heal nerf, Stealth killers buff.

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

You are 100% right, if you actually read the legal document you checked I Agree on. You don't actually OWN the copy of the game. You have paid for the right to access and play their game.

But that being said, If BHVR expects to keep making money from their baby, then at some point they have to start listening to the voices of the killer population, because they are skating a very fine line right now. More and more Killers are becoming so discouraged with the game they are either switching roles, or just switching games.

And when one side or the other just stops playing its bad news for everyone.

I'd argue losing a Killer is worse then losing a survivor because of the math involved.

1 Killer gone makes 4 or 5 more survivors now waiting for fewer Killer lobbies. 4 if the Killer just quits the game and 5 if he switches sides and becomes a survivor.

Where as if one survivor quits, well they are currently a dime a dozen. And their spot is usually filled in , in seconds.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
  • underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

yeah no. we saw what they did to nurse. the devs have no idea what they're doing. have you seen legion???

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,164
    edited January 2020

God, if I could get back the stupid amount of money I put into this game and all its DLC... The sad thing is that yeah, buying an online game the customer has no rights and no guarantees. Doesn't matter if the player spends $5 or $500. It's the exact reason I usually don't put money into online games, and DbD has only reinforced that.

• underlord99
    underlord99 Member Posts: 1,030

Ds nerf was necessary

MOM was OP before the nerf. if you dont believe so then you're severely bias.

Instaheals were unhealthy just like moris. right now they are balanced.

stealth killer "buff" was a needed thing, playing wraith and going against a object of obsession user was a GG on you.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

You tell me to voice my opinion like it’ll matter or change anything lol.

• Joekillu
    Joekillu Member Posts: 164

They are going to change it no matter if both sides have a negative comment about it. That's their level of ego. What I've seen in the past few years is they believe that we need them. They seem to not get we dont. There's tons of games out there...they will just keep pissing us all off ( both sides)till the game dies.

• Priska
    Priska Member Posts: 4

This . . . They focus on the experience of the new survivor but not on the experience of the new killer.

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181

Killers: We want our human rights!!!!

Opps, sorry Demo......

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

The justifications they gave for nerfing doc and ruin are so ######### is beyond believe.

"New players get in the way of veterans because they can't hit skillchecks"...

They ARE NEW PLAYERS, THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYING WITH VETERANS!!!!!

"Rank 15 can't hit snap out of it....."

Have you ever heard of LEARNING SOMETHING?

THESE are the worst devs I've ever seen in a video game. Jesus.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

Buff Legion.

Please.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987

Killers have been leaving and it’ll just get worst. Survivors will have even longer wait times, killers will find lobbies and will be going against survivors that aren’t even their rank. Right now I find lobbies instantly as killer, but the catch is I’m green rank going against purple-red ranks. I never see a green rank. As survivor I wait 10 minutes on average for a game. They better start giving killers positive attention or their game will die.

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784

Lets also not forget that almost anything that gets 'nerfed' gets a compensatory buff. Balanced Landing doesn't give the reduction while exhausted, but you don't make the noise! Syptic Agent isn't a free instant heal, but now it is a mini borrowed time!