Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

is fire up worth bringing?

so i recently picked up Freddy and i got my 3rd perk slot for him and I have brought fire up but have noticed nothing is changing is there something I'm missing about it. I know what it does but I just don't see a difference

Best Answers

Answers

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    It's worth it for Myers with Bamboozle and extended EW3. I think you actually vault faster than survivors with those two perks in EW3. Any other killer? Meh.
  • shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Vault master Myers is the only time fire up is worth it.
  • azazer
    azazer Member Posts: 446
    Fire up is good with anything that speeds up the killer. I use fire up and pwyf, should stack well with the new stbfl too. 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

It gives a action speed bonus of 0.2 seconds with max stacks (4 gens gone).

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    edited August 2018

Fire up promotes a very good combo with bamboozle and brutal strenght, but since there is a better perk's such as BBQ and ruin, it's not really necessary to take it right now.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

No, too many other perks have become mandatory due to flawed map/game design

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I don't understand why people think a Perk that already does very little is somehow worth taking alongside another Perk that already does more. It's still adding barely anything.

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88
    I would agree on the Myers. 3 gen strat with no windows and pallets gobbled quickly leaves the survivors very vulnerable. 
  • SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84

you will only notice a few things about it, but in my opinion it's outclassed by Brutal Strength and Bamboozle.
    the other effects and just things to make you want to use it more then those two. but then again you need to use 2 perks for those while fire up is only one. it's only good for specific builds like a end game build. but it's outclassed by those 2.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Is it literally the only thing you have that can fill an empty perk slot? Then yes.

• Onandaga
    Onandaga Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2018

My favorite build on most killers is Enduring, brutal strenght, fire up and BBQ so I can plow through pallets like a beast and not even have to mind game at all.