Seriously what the hell-

Okay I love this game and normally there’s unbias and logical changes but why continue ignoring problems which you’ve said you’ll fix for up to a YEAR and instead nerf killers that don’t need it and spoon feed survivors wins? I’m sorry but this new patch is nothing but giving survivor crybabies what they want it’s so horrible for killers and it’s decisions like that which will kill this game. You’ve said you’re gonna nerf Moris for about a year now and you haven’t even touched them. Those where something that actually DO need a nerf. You said you’ll fix gen repair speed and how fast they get done for well over a year now but instead you’ve given us nothing except bad solutions and things that make the problem MUCH worse. Please for the love of god don’t go through with these changes please. Keep the Lerys rework remove the doctor changes and please remove the Ruin changes. These two update can and WILL kill this playerbase and start a heavy decline. For one time please I and everyone else is begging you do NOT go through with these changes.

Comments