Which is the best survivor perk?

Options
Brucecastro81
Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

yee

Which is the best survivor perk? 66 votes

Decisive strike
25%
TapeKnotAztreonam78FridalmanacABannedCatTaigaAwakeyoTechnicBrucecastro81ImmortalReaverDicklayciaUrbanEvadingAneurysmtoxicjeffmain123HazDaBoiSambaSawMrWhytepizzamess 17 votes
Unbreakable
6%
PuggyMohawk[Deleted User]PokSharkles009 4 votes
Adrenaline
12%
HoneymoonBigbootiejudy666Nibla02UistreelFilledPizzaNoOneEscapesNancyGabbieBencap9130 8 votes
Borrowed time
21%
Science_GuyAven_FallentoxicmeggDr_LoomisAhoyWolffly_172pichumudkipTunnelVisionSebaOutbreakWolf_AnomalySirumalFamicxUnluckySteveWRussoW 14 votes
Sprint burst
10%
CheersarslaNGrootDudeParallaxKagari_Lehabubbasbasementchestnamjuunn 7 votes
Dead hard
7%
RattmanPokerface303konchokanonymous31337PokemonGOPlayer 5 votes
Kindred
12%
BossFoggyDownpourAdelooCrtKazzMrsPiggyIsSoSneakyElkBoosted_DwightJacksansyboy 8 votes
Mettle of man (bruh™)
1%
DetailedDetriment 1 vote
Slippery meat
1%
ppo8820 1 vote
No mither (Clearly OP)
1%
ZtarShot 1 vote

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Borrowed time

Out of these Borrowed Time for me, it's a game changer and you can save many lives with it.

But my personal favorite would be Iron Will.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Options
    Slippery meat

Slippery meat and no mither hands down. Way op, but I use them on survivor as its a sure win. As killer it drives me nuts

• ImmortalReaver
    ImmortalReaver Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Decisive strike

DS is the best perk in the game without a doubt.

• pichumudkip
    pichumudkip Member Posts: 155
    Options
    Borrowed time

Overall, my favorite is Head On, but on this list, I guuuuess BT even though it's crap against stealth killers.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options
    Decisive strike

You don't even need to equip it to get its benefit. Its amazing.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options
    Decisive strike

exactly. Killers slug to avoid cuz is strong

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Spine Chill

• Jacksansyboy
    Jacksansyboy Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Kindred

Out of these perks, i really want to say dead hard, but it's currently useless with dedicated servers. :(

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Kindred

Kindred has been one of the perks I always use since the game came out, it's the only one I've used for this long. The recent change has only made it that much stronger as well, making this an easy choice for me.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Sprint burst

Out of these, sprint burst. It has literally given me escapes more that any of the other perks listed.

• namjuunn
    namjuunn Member Posts: 43
    Options
    Sprint burst

i really like the We'll make it perk, because of the speed of healing survivors when you unhook them. UE is one of my personal faves also since I like to be stealthy with my survivors.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options
    Kindred

I don't see Head On up there so I'll pick Kindred. It super useful on solo and helps your team a lot. :)

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    Options
    No mither (Clearly OP)

Best perk out there. You are potatoes if you didn't pick no mither. With a forever injured state anti-slug budget iron will with hardly anyone who doesn't counter it, no mither is top of the line perk.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Mettle of man (bruh™)

I personally prefer my perks to stay dark colored so they don't hurt my eyes. Also Ash is only the coolest survivor being voice acted by the original Bruce Campbell. I also got a kick out of the (bruhTM so) #ImmabouttogetbulliedbyClaudettemains

I truthfully see Borrowed Time as the best perk because every killer (especially GF, LF, Myers, and Pig) camp and tunnel.