What do killers find most annoying about survivors?

AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

No arguing just list a couple of things that annoys you about survivors.

Personally I hate borrowed time activating when someone does an unsafe hook and when downing someone after making a mistake I get decisive striked.

Also when survivors abuse the same window loop everytime you start a chase with them. Being told that you have to use bamboozle or mindgame insanely strong areas is unbalanced to me.

Comments

• AshleyWB

Also the speed burst survivors get whenever you hit them is really annoying especially when other survivors decide to body block that survivor out the exit. Whoever you hit is just gonna speed Infront of the body blockers until everyone has taken a hit.

• last0ne
    last0ne Member Posts: 88

How about God loops that are still I the game. 360 are annoying hook tech annoying killer aim assist does more damage than good

• Reyla
    Reyla Member Posts: 41

I'm fine with all efficient forms of gameplay, including bodyblocking with BT etc. Etc.. The only bad thing survivors do thst I disapprove of is act rudely on game, or spend half an hour sending me abuse post game.

• Fleece
    Fleece Member Posts: 253

The ego from those that are using low iq perks you know the ones

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789
    edited January 2020

Survivors that always try to bait yuo and as soona s you so much as glance at them, they run to the infinite, on a map they put the offering for you to go on.

Had that yesterday as freddy on autohaven (the one with the two windows that is an infinite, IDK the name) A steve had object. As soon as I looked at him and walked 1m toward him, he'd run toward the infinite. If I hit him or any of his friends, they ran to the infinite. Even the snares couldn't help, and I couldn't mind game thanks to the object always seeing me lmao.

Made sure they all died though. :)

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

they find it annoying and toxic if a chase lasts for more than 30 seconds.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

I made my profile as private as possible to avoid the annoyance of getting a message everytime i win.

Though that's not really exclusive to Survivor behavior, but the Survivor side of a match is 4 people, so it's 4 times as frequent.

• Skrill0x
    Skrill0x Member Posts: 50

They complain about something that doesnt even make sense but because they are the many they get their way. Case and point, nurse, spirit and ruin

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Getting absolutely annihilated in a match and then they wait at the exit gates until the absolute last possible second of EGC. Or even when you let an entire team escape because you are a benevolent GOD and they wait for the damn timer to run out.

No I will not chase you out like you are 5 years old.

• AshleyWB

It's even worse when they play really bad and start t bagging at you knowing they'll escape.

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,309

Not really related to what role people are playing, but sore winners and losers alike.

As long as it's not breaking any rules it's pointless to get mad at people for using things in the game to their advantage, be it BT bodyblocks, aggressive DS use, moris or whatever else. Blaming the player when it's an annoyance that should be blamed at the game is scrub behavior.

• LivUndead
    LivUndead Member Posts: 69

DS by far. sometimes ill purpousle go after the unhooker just so i dont get DS but sometimes ill get the person who has DS and still get hit. because i was totally tunneling. IMO it should get deactivated once someone else has been hooked. Even if it should get a time incres because of the change. Im willing for it to be 1min at DS 1 and 1 min 30 at DS 3 IF once i hook someone else the DS gets deactivated.

• LustForBP
    LustForBP Member Posts: 611

I find survivors that intentionally loop annoying.

Those that start the game out and search for the killer, the opposite of the games intent, just because they know they’re a strong looper.

i don’t mind perks, “gen-rush”, bodyblock, etc. I can’t stand strong loopers that intentionally search every game for the killer just to do it.

• The_Reneth
    The_Reneth Member Posts: 3

Nothing is really annoying to me when survivors do stuff. Except when they DC. Thats what really annoys me but other than that. Idc what they really do to me even if its purposely toxic

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

What really annoys me is when people bum rush the unhook with BT. Jeez, give me at least the time to go away...