New cosmetics

I just watched Paulie’s video on the new cosmetics and #########. I like the fan made outfits, that’s not the problem. It’s Kate. I’m a Kate main and we got an outfit where half her head is shaved. Thought it was a Nea cosmetic at first. She looks like a completely different person. Now this, it took a super long time for a new cosmetic to be realized on her and it’s that and a simple recolor. I feel like her recent outfits are just the devs taking survivor concept designs and throwing them on her. I want a real outfit that’s not completely ridiculous. I want to believe it’s a joke because of how non-Kate that new outfit is :’(

Comments

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Isn't it better that she looks different from her other skins .. for the sake of variety?

Regarding the recolour - yeah, a lot of the cosmetics on the rift are just recolours, which might be pretty disappointing for people who buy skins, but actually quite nice for others (like myself) who don't have the originals.

• AddictedNoob244
    AddictedNoob244 Member Posts: 20

I just feel like the outfit doesn’t fit the game, I’m fine with the recolor(I just brought that up so no one could say I didn’t)

My favorite skin is the Winter Wilderness outfit, it’s why I choose Kate(outfit came out couple months after I started playing) It doesn’t reflect her character too much, but it fits the game and fits her character a lot more than this new skin. It feels like it belongs on Nea or Feng(crazy hair colors and styles)

I don’t feel it deserves my $10 but I like my golden 33/33 in the character screen:)