Did we deserve this?

Options
bubbasbasementchest
bubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
edited January 2020 in Polls

So I was playing solo in the PTB against a Killer who ended up being Scott Jund. Everybody in the lobby put on a toolbox, and after seeing this, Scott switched his Killer from Doctor to Huntress and put on Iri Head and got a pretty easy 4K.

Did we deserve this? 65 votes

Yes, your team deserved it.
64%
RuneStarrFabyoulustScottJundWhite_OwlHorsePowerAdeloogqnacesDemiurgFactureMicheal_MyersTragicSolitudeNuclearBurritosensualsatanmusstang62dfrenchieeMarksmanSpecalAvilgusGirlbossRaptorAhoyWolfshadow3989 42 votes
No, your team didn’t deserve it.
20%
PuggyMohawkEye66DaltonioHoneymoonWalker_of_the_fog_96toxicmeggMrsGhostface[Deleted User]Nhekiibubbasbasementchestppo8820PokDeadByMittens 13 votes
It’s Scott Jund, how can you be mad?
15%
Mister_xDAven_FallenGrootDudeDreski[Deleted User]mrpiesellerfly_172GamingHulk123krowzarHuff 10 votes

Comments

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options

Who?

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,826
    Options

He was testing out Huntress hitboxes, he said so. ;)

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

You brought your powerful things and he brought his.

• krowzar
    krowzar Member Posts: 66
    Options

Scott is just bringing powerful killer with powerful addon and with powerful perks to counteract powerful survivors with powerful items.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822
    Options

Guarantee he bragged about how awesome he is and how easy 4ks are afterwards, so what if he uses the strongest possible build he can and applies that conclusion to killer in general? "Lol everyone's just bad"

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Where is the "it doesn't have to do with your team deserving it or not" option?

• bubbasbasementchest
    Options

I use this language because in his stream, after the 4K, Scott said that we were dicks for bringing toolboxes and that we deserved to lose to an Iri Head Huntress in the PTB.

• TragicSolitude
    Options

You're leaving out the part where you called him a dick for bringing Iridescent Heads, and then he said something along the lines of, "Yeah, we're both dicks."

• bubbasbasementchest
    bubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
    edited January 2020
    Options

First of all, I never called him a dick. I told him that I wasn’t even mad (which isn’t really true but I wasn’t about to ######### at him while he was streaming). Second of all, I’m responding to somebody who asked why there wasn’t a “It doesn’t have to do with your team deserving it or not” option, and I am essentially asking whether they agree with me or with Scott. I am not bashing him at all; this situation has happened to me several times where the killer tells us they brought OP add-ons or a Mori because we all had toolboxes.

Post edited by bubbasbasementchest on
  • TragicSolitude
    Options

Sorry, I meant "you" in the general sense of one of the survivors, since one did say "dick move is bringing iri head" I was simply trying to point out that Scott didn't claim he wasn't a dick for what he did.

But, I mean, it's a game. You brought powerful stuff and so did he. It's only natural for a killer to see four toolboxes, which have the power to end the match very quickly, and so equip their own stuff that can also end the match quickly. Otherwise, the killer's just going in at a disadvantage.

• bubbasbasementchest
    Options

Once again, I am not calling you out or specifically ranting against you, this was more of a question about using OP add-ons or Moris just because of the items the survivors bring. Needless to say, I left the PTB after getting facecamped in half of my matches because the Killers were “protesting the Ruin changes”.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options

Damn, if he did say that then no, you did not, the killers need to up their game... An Iri is just an addon, not a 4k causality factor... I mean, I've went against hundreds of huntress at red ranks who just couldn't land an axe with Iri, he was just justifying a toxica gamestyle

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

4 toolboxes for already kinda fast gen speed, would it be a fair match without the Iri, not saying with the Iri was

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404
    edited January 2020
    Options

My rule was that if all survivors bring in items, then I'm allowed to bring in my best addons. Ultra rare addons if its four toolboxes. Streamer or not, you deserved it. I will never understand this beef people have with killers using their best items when survivors default to commodious toolboxes every chance they get.

But some people here validated your nonsense, so I guess you got that out of this.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917
    Options

Bringing 4 toolboxes is begging for mories and max tier addon's like iridescent head.

It doesn't matter who is on the receiving end if you go all out so should they.

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634
    Options

Don't want to be rude, but who cares?