Do you think that oni is in A tier?

Options
CLAUDETTEINABUSH
CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

On ptb he has his flick back. Do you think he deserves at least A tier?

Do you think that oni is in A tier? 43 votes

Yeah boiiiiiiii
39%
FibijeanBlade92arslaNad19970HoodiedBigbootiejudy666[Deleted User]toxicmeggAhoyWolfjasonq500Kagari_LehaPigMainClaudetteMang_AnwarToastyyCLAUDETTEINABUSHAzgarthuspizzamess 17 votes
No
60%
PuggyMohawkGibberishAdelooCheersSlaughterhouse3MegaWaffleMegMain98Dolphin9192Fog_KingGrootDudeDreskimusstang62PigsterUistreelAwakeyDr_LoomisCarlosyluCapaldikrowzarPokemonGOPlayer 26 votes

Comments

• Mang_Anwar
    Mang_Anwar Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Yeah boiiiiiiii

YES, definitely an A tier killer with his flick back.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    No

I'm still undecided, but for now I'm going to say no. His early game is still extremely weak. He barely missed A tier in my book.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options
    Yeah boiiiiiiii

Weaker side of A Tier, but mobility and an instant-down that you still have to work for. Sounds like a balanced version of Hillbilly to me, and still quite powerful.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options
    No

On PS4 Oni is basically a M1 (simply using this as a generic term) with a mobility power that doesn't do any damage.

Due to frames on console Onis power basically ammounts to a slightly better mobility chainsaw without the actualy capabilty to down anyone. I'm not saying it isn't possible but its damn tough.

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Yeah boiiiiiiii

In the Doctor-PTB he will definitely be at the bottom of A tier, current Oni on the live servers is more like Mid-B tier. (Hope they will keep him as is in the PTB)

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Can't say without it being live.

And his flick isn't 'back', just some of it.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    No

50/50 :0

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555
    Options
    Yeah boiiiiiiii

Definitely the rival of Billy

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    No

If he is then he is the worst of the best. He is either the VERY bottom of A tier or the very top of B tier.

No way is he better than Hag or Billy. He’s right around the Huntress/Freddy tier.

• krowzar
    krowzar Member Posts: 66
    Options
    No

Freddy is top 3, good chase potential(snares or pallets) good map pressure(teleporting to gens with cooldown that decreases for each sleeping survivor)

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    No

I put Freddy in Top 5 at best.

1. Nurse
    2. Spirit
    3. Hag
    4. Billy
    5. Huntress/Freddy/Plague are all interchangeable

I just can’t put Freddy above the Top 4. They all can have way better map pressure, end chases sooner, and cut loops off more effectively (except Billy). Freddy is more of an annoyance that actually a VERY top tier killer.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

More like C or B