Guys i'm testing out games with no ruin and i gotta say man this game is gonna die soon

lunaticlifter
lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

ok i'm not a noob who started the game yesterday i have a lot of hours, and i know what i'm talking about, it was a really bad time to rework our strongest perk why? because maps are still too big and some loops still too strong, you have no time to kill survivors, or even hooking everyone if you are against a decent team, you either slug,tunnel or camp to get kills.. i repeat against decent team without tryharding.. the thing is that playing killer is getting stressful, now more than ever, ds locker and unbreakable combo are more frustrating to play against, dh for distance is also, but who cares about killer fun? at least rework ruin when maps or gen speed are balanced

EDIT: by saying this i don't mean i can't 4 k or always 0 k.. i mean when i find optimal teams, that know how to keep the killer busy spilt up and doing gens, no matter if i slug or end the chases fast, you're mostly gonna lose, been playing billy no add ons and no spirit fury and huntress , know how to play them decently. Rank means #########

Post edited by lunaticlifter on

Comments