Killer's lunges

The killer lunges are broken and everyone know that. The lunges are totaly not what it should be. I'm asking for BHVR to change/review the killers lunges so we finaly cant get hit through windows and pallets when we've already past them or when we are droping a pallet. This is frustrating and it make people ragequit during the games.

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@SpitfireOrMichina said:
    The killer lunges are broken and everyone know that. The lunges are totaly not what it should be. I'm asking for BHVR to change/review the killers lunges so we finaly cant get hit through windows and pallets when we've already past them or when we are droping a pallet. This is frustrating and it make people ragequit during the games.

Basically what @Eskay said.

Sorry you get childish replies like yeet's one, he's like that all the time, don't mind him.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Aw, but I love getting free downs at the killer shack window on cocky survivors. :3

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

What everything but yeet said.

And windows are not walls just like fences.

• pauloandrade22

@ProfoundEnding said:
    yeet said:

no, git gud noob

"Git gud" is a phrase only noobs say lol

Its just an offensive way to say get better in truth. Because Humanity has to have everything to hurt and similar after all.

• pauloandrade22

@meshugganah said:
    the inability to dodge altogether is the part i dislike most.  some can, not sure how they do it but it seems to be an all encompassing swath when i attempt dodging.

its mostly on the killer's end with bad FPS ######### up the hit registery.

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

I dont think they are. What i see, survs get hit if their body is half on my side and half on the other side. After they have passed, there is no hit.

• Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    You can hit survivors on the other side of windows even when they dont vault.  

The rest is desync, nothing to do about that, on the killers screen it looked fine.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    yeet said:
    no, git gud noob
    Wow, a Lowbei wannabe lmao
     >_< 
  • yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    yeet said:
    no, git gud noob
    Wow, a Lowbei wannabe lmao
    There's no need to get violent!
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    They're making pallets drops feel better so that's good. Hopefully fewer unfair looking trades.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    OGlilSPOOK20 Member Posts: 716
    Not necessarily the lunges my boi... It's the hitboxes that are broken.
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    Not necessarily the lunges... It's the hitboxes that are broken. 
  • OGlilSPOOK20
    Not necessarily the lunges... It's the hitboxes that are broken. 
  • yeet
    Vietfox said:

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

Sorry you get childish replies like yeet's one, he's like that all the time, don't mind him.

Don't smack talk me without @ ing me
  • yeet
    Vietfox said:

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

• Vietfox
    yeet said:
    Vietfox said:

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

Why, so you can reply with your typical "lmao hahaha git gut noob"? Become a serious person and i might @ ing you
  • Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited August 2018
    I wonder what the devs are doing with that Auric Cells microtransaction money, huh?
    Why put in microtransactions that could fund your ability to use dedicated servers, if you aren’t going to put them in?
    What are you using the money for, BHVR? You can definitely pay for dedicated servers after your introduction of Auric Cells.
    Quite overpriced and under-valued as they are, however.
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    yeet said:
    Vietfox said:7

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

If you think that was smack talk, I'm not sure you're familiar with what smack talk is.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Judgement said:
    I wonder what the devs are doing with that Auric Cells microtransaction money, huh?
    Why put in microtransactions that could fund your ability to use dedicated servers, if you aren’t going to put them in?
    What are you using the money for, BHVR? You can definitely pay for dedicated servers after your introduction of Auric Cells.
    Quite overpriced and under-valued as they are, however.
    They are paying the rest of the license deal (12 million $) + salaries.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Lunges are fine. What you are experiencing is latency. Try faking the vault.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

Why shouldnt you be hit over a pallet/window?
    You know, the killer is a huge man, he has a arm and he can use it to extend his weapon :wink:
    Ragequiting guys like you are the problem here, ragequit because hit through a window? no words..... seriously

• Vietfox
    Master said:

@SpitfireOrMichina said:

Why shouldnt you be hit over a pallet/window?
    You know, the killer is a huge man, he has a arm and he can use it to extend his weapon :wink:
    Ragequiting guys like you are the problem here, ragequit because hit through a window? no words..... seriously

What about the hag or the pig, are they huge men as well? What op means is that after vaulting the pallet/window you still get hit, and by that i dont mean being next to the window, i mean vaulting it, move away from it and still get hit. Me and many other people have said already that it's a latency problem and how easily would be solved if we had dedicated servers. That would take care of lag switch cheaters/exploiters as well.