Self care,do you use it?

Self care is an s perk for me. You don't need to spend an item in order to heal yourself,and it's infinite.

What about you. Do you use self-care? Let me know down below.

Comments

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077

Can’t remember the last time I’ve used SC.

• Infckingcredible
    Infckingcredible Member Posts: 145

While it's not necessary i still use it in red ranks sometimes because i like to bodyblock a lot if other people are injured in a chase

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I do, but only with Botany Knowledge. While Self-Care is good in certain situations I rather get a med-kit or find someone to heal me. I used to take it with me every game back when i first started playing. I would always use it. Even with SWF. I stopped using it so often after I found different perk builds and it was in the way. It is still useful, but I didn't need it as much as I learned to adapt without it.

• Mihn
    Mihn Member Posts: 7

Pretty much on every one of my builds. I feel lower tier met kits disappear too quickly, so I don’t like relying on them or I have to run Bond or Empathy in order to get a cheeky heal. So, for me it’s just easier to run self care.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

*Selfish Care.

But no, I do not, biggest waste of time I think, I see why some choose to use it, and I only TRULY accept it when it's used along side a medkit.

• BadMrFrosty
    BadMrFrosty Member Posts: 1,100

Depends how much my teammates ran way from me that day, but typically no.

• Scorp721
    Scorp721 Member Posts: 47

I use Inner Strength as it isn't affected by slowdown perks like Thana or Sloppy and totems are free bloodpoints.

• Shi
    Shi Member Posts: 156

Yes, 99% Health to combo with Dead Hard & Resilience when I want to bring toolbox.

• arianator
    arianator Member Posts: 8

yes with botany knowledge

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

Self-care is still great if used right or with the right build.