The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I’m starting to give up

I’m averaging 18 FPS on console and there is no chance of me even connecting a hit, they just zip right past me. Pair this with toxic survivors, and you got a recipe for a ######### game

Comments

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    I played against 4 man SWF as the Nurse on the Lampkin Lane map. It ran on 15 FPS. I wasn't able to hit anybody, because whenever I wanted to lunge, survivors would just zig-zag around. Surprisingly, without Ruin, the game took 15 minutes of bullying my laggy nurse. Flashlights, 3x DS...

It's just unfair, when survivors have 25-30 FPS almost stable, but killers have to deal with this.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Yeah it's really frustrating lately.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845

@popoles said:
    I played against 4 man SWF as the Nurse on the Lampkin Lane map. It ran on 15 FPS. I wasn't able to hit anybody, because whenever I wanted to lunge, survivors would just zig-zag around. Surprisingly, without Ruin, the game took 15 minutes of bullying my laggy nurse. Flashlights, 3x DS...

It's just unfair, when survivors have 25-30 FPS almost stable, but killers have to deal with this.

My exact issue. Pair this with survivors having the upper hand and it’s almost unplayable

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

I really hope we get back to the frame rate before 2.0 at this point. It has always been not great but after 2.0 it is has gotten worse. Spawning in as killer on shelter woods makes me just want the match over as quick as possible.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    fcc2014 said:

I really hope we get back to the frame rate before 2.0 at this point. It has always been not great but after 2.0 it is has gotten worse. Spawning in as killer on shelter woods makes me just want the match over as quick as possible.

Or corn. Bloodlust in corn is the eternal punishment.
  • FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    When im a killer and a survivor join who has 350ms ping my game starts stuttering and lagging
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I’m averaging 18 FPS on console and there is no chance of me even connecting a hit, they just zip right past me. Pair this with toxic survivors, and you got a recipe for a ######### game

Yeah, sometimes my hit doesn't register! I'll hold my attack button but for some reason, I don't lunge! Hmm, idk anymore lol.
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    I occasionally get an issue where when I swing at a 360ing survivor or one running in zigzags, I'll keep turning my camera but the game will auto-aim onto thin air or a rock. 

I don't stop turning my camera but it forces me to look a certain way anyway. 
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

i can FEEL you guys ( been playing with 5 to 15 fps on PC for 2 years)( i have no monies)). BUT DONT GIVE UP. Giving up is the disaster( or the end or total defeat).

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Nickenzie said:
    GT_Legend2 said:

Yeah, sometimes my hit doesn't register! I'll hold my attack button but for some reason, I don't lunge! Hmm, idk anymore lol.

I cant handle 360's at all . I attack and miss when other more better FPS killers would register a hit.

• ArthurFiNCHr
    ArthurFiNCHr Member Posts: 78

buy pc

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60

Huntress in black swamp with low fps=tbaggin survs having fun