I'm No Longer Addicted To My Perk Build, So Give Me Your Builds, Please!

Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Hi, Wraith-only guy here who has had the same build for about a year and finally got out of that comfort zone some months ago.

You got any great tips on Wraith-Perk (build) suggestions?

As for Add-ons, i always use whatever i have the most of.

The only time i wouldn't do that is if i have the most of Bone Clapper & Coxcombed Clapper, for obvious reasons.

I'm not really interested in Add-on suggestions, but you can post them if you want.

Also, i'm not gonna switch out Barbecue & Chili, i just want those Auras & Bloodpoints.

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

BBQ, Devour, Enduring, Spirit Fury

• snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I use bbq,enduring,monitor and abuse,pop goes the weasel on doctor.

Should I replace bbq with something else?

• Spooky13
    Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,471

BBQ, Devour Hope, Nurses Calling, Brutal Strength is my go to build for Wraith as someone who has mained him since January 2018 when I first got the game.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

BBQ, Pop, Surveillance and Nurse's Calling.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

BBQ, BS, Pop, Sloppy is my build.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

Use the Serpent addon with the addons that increase your interact speed while cloaked

Put on Brutal Strength and you will have a hilarious uno reverso anti-pallet build which is so much fun

The other two perks can be whatever I like Save the best for last with this build

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

My wraith loadout is haunted ground, devour hope, pgtw, and nurses. Some times I sub out haunted for discordance.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

Someone has to...so...

There's always the tru3 build. Which I think is ruin, sloppy, nurses and something else...not sure...

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583

BBQ, Corrupt Intervention, Nurse's calling, Save the best for last

Have fun

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

STBL, Sloppy, Pop, and Surveillance.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Dead Hard + Balanced Landing + Lithe + Sprint Burst

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118

Sometimes I use bamboozle with this to delete windows too. But usually with it I'll use brutal, pop, nurses, and used to use ruin but now I'll probably use devour, whispers, or discordance. Save the best for last sounds good but I don't like using it for killers who don't have an alternate attack because the obsession usually ends up screwing me over by body blocking at least once to take my stacks.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379

Oh man this build can be downright mean. As if it wasn't bad enough the shack loop got deleted, then the survivor that drops the pallet sees it get destroyed in like 1 second

The thing I love most about this build is just how surprised survivors get when they see it. It's like their whole world just shatters and it's just so fun

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,084

BBQ, Enduring, Brutal Strength, PGTW

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

bbq, nurse's, pgtw, sloppy butcher. I usually use windstorm and shadow dance addons, sometimes bone clapper with the ghost addon

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Ruin/pop/corrupt, enduring, sloppy, nurse's.

• palotheas
    palotheas Member Posts: 118

I've used it against friends who are rank 1 survivors usually while doing kyf sometimes, and it's so fun hearing their confusion. They always take so long to figure out what's going on. And it also works well when they try to sit on a gen while your cloaked. They do like using flashlights though and the stun bug where you stay cloaked even if you were lightburned or pallet stunned hurt me a bit, because they just memed around and lightburned me like 5 times in a row, and I couldn't use the gen to uncloack because someone else was sitting on it.

Side note, I'm sad they're not fixing that bug in the next update, only the lunge bug.

• Shaddai
    Shaddai Member Posts: 21

After ruin is gone:

BBQ, Enduring, Nemesis, Play With Your Food

While Ruin is still here, just use ruin in place of Enduring.

The benefit to wraith is you can instantly end chases for the free stacks by cloaking out. Build them up and be fast af boi all game.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

My builds usually involve add-ons, so I apologize for that.

My two main one's are as follows:

BBQ, Ruin, PGTW, Sloppy.

Either one of the Clapper's plus Windstorm.

BBQ, PGTW, Sloppy, Nurse's.

Either one of the Clapper's plus Windstorm.

MEME BUILDS:

Super Speedy Actions:

Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Bamboozle, PGTW.

Purple and Green Shadow Dance.

Lightspeed Wraith:

PWYF, Nemesis, Ruin, Perk of Yours Choice.

Purple and Green Windstorm, enjoy your 190% movement speed.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455
    edited January 2020

BBQ, Nurses, Ruin, Discordance is my current Wraith build and the Blind Warrior White add-on is used a lot to go with my Nurses plus Bone Clapper.

• Boss

Hah, that's exactly the build that i referred to in the first sentence.

• Boss

There's a lot of stuff here, i'll be experimenting a lot.

Thanks y'all!

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I uhhh, I thought you would like it

Didn't know you actually used it xD

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

So, mine is a weird one, but it works if you use it correctly.

A Nurses calling (for the jump), BBQ and Chilli, Save the best for last, and Sloppy butcher. It again, works quite well if used properly.