Nerf Hag

Crappyperson22
Crappyperson22 Member Posts: 1

Hag has to many good qualities to where it is super hard to play against her. She has what seems to be infinite traps. She blocks every generator and hook so you can’t do anything

Nerf Hag 109 votes

Nerf Hag
12%
HoneymoonCJsDBDthen4321toxicmeggOshiJillSandwichL[Deleted User]MidnightStalkPigMainClaudetteDreaded_Wraith887LeszeckCrappyperson22GabbieBenHawkzy 14 votes
Keep Hag the same
87%
PuggyMohawkBossGibberishPhantomMask20763AdelooAbsolute_ZeroAcromioFibijeanBlueberryBlade92niemniemnieeemJetTheWaffleCatDaltonioKaelumSpartagone45MiriamGAcesthetiicSpacingLlamasKatzengottTapeKnot 95 votes

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Keep Hag the same

She has ten traps. She only gets them back if you set one off. And both flashlights (for destroying her traps) and crouching around any area where you suspect a trap might be are strong counters to her power. She's also very slow, which makes her pretty loopable in spite of her traps if you know what you're doing.

I would advise that you try playing Hag. Usually playing a killer is the best way to discover their weaknesses, and once you understand that, you can work out how best to take advantage of them as a survivor.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Keep Hag the same

Just thought I'd point out that there is also the options "Sidegrade her" and "Buff her".

Completeness is important for polls to give an objective view of what people think. That's why I consider it important to have an "other" option even if I think I've covered everything.

• lacirmosaangel
    lacirmosaangel Member Posts: 17

Honestly, Hag is only hard to play against if you don't know how. As a hag main, I honestly don't think she needs much, if any reworking.

She has 10 traps, and putting them on top of gens isn't really a good way to play her as survs learn pretty quick to just creep around over them. It's better to put them somewhere unexpected especially the higher rank you play, as survivors will catch on rather quickly to a hag's playstyle.

They can also flashlight her traps away - giving them TWO ways to instantly counter the hag's power, something that a lot of killers don't have!

Most hags will also trap hooks, but that still doesn't give her an instant win. Traps take time to set, which is time spent not chasing or keeping up pressure, meaning that you can't see heals, you're not getting hooks or kills.

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    Nerf Hag

Game is surv sided.

• ppo8820
    ppo8820 Member Posts: 763
    Keep Hag the same

Hag just requires survivors to change their play style which they obv don’t care to do, so hag appears strong. Once they know how to crouch it changes things.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Keep Hag the same

Hag is crazy strong in that right hands definitely; but that doesn't mean she needs nerfed.

She's not unbeatable; you just need to play smart and try to avoid looping her predictably with a good team that can do gens. Like Freddy.

You will go down against a competent Hag and people will die. But if you play smart and well you'll get people out too.

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    Nerf Hag

Hag need to have "teleport" cooldown. 10 seconds will be enough.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    edited January 2020
    Keep Hag the same

She’s pretty good, but she’s not popular so there is no need. If she was really op she would be used a lot more. I rarely run into one.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited January 2020

She need changes for sure because right now she's a pain in the ass to play against (and as, against good survivors), but definetly not a nerf. A sidegrade.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Nerf Hag

I've been proxy-camped out too many times because Hags can't be bothered to actually fight me as an equal.

Much like Saw-Only Billies/Bubbas, I would like nothing more than to see them nerfed further than old Freddy.

That being said, I can deal with her either losing the part where my camera locks onto her phantasms, or adding a minimum safe distance to hooked survivors. I may be a dark-clothed Claudette, but I'm not using Urban Evasion for ONE KILLER.

• Sirumal
    Sirumal Member Posts: 9

Dont nerf hag, adjust her ability/powers. Make her a bit stronger, but rework her ability to camp a hook.

• Shindu
    Shindu Member Posts: 89
    Keep Hag the same

Ahahahaha, nice bait. Maybe u should cry for Legion nerf again? Or for Myers? For example that he will can't stalk after third phase end? xD

Hag was a totally garbage a few years ago. Devs buffed her and increased her trap setting speed. It made her a not bad killer, upper than middle tier I think. But obviously it's hard to play against SWF who disarm all traps when u carrying survivor to hook/chasing him.

Hag's advantage is her unpopularity, that makes her appear in match unexpected and many survivors didn't use to play against her.

• SambaSaw
    SambaSaw Member Posts: 137
    Keep Hag the same

She has high skill cap and if you get a pro hag ofc you're gonna lose. Find flashlight and watch out for traps.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Keep Hag the same

She has infinite traps until she picks up a survivor she downed and all the others either flashlight or run over and pop them all.

• niemniemnieeem
    niemniemnieeem Member Posts: 77
    Keep Hag the same

Buff Hag

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Keep Hag the same

maybe just increase the meters to which you can teleport to your traps, but that's the only thing.

• Helevetin_nopee
    Helevetin_nopee Member Posts: 408
    Keep Hag the same

Hag definetly doesnt need a nerf.... NO killer needs a nerf right now, some of them could use some buffs

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838
    Keep Hag the same

No.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Keep Hag the same

If I'm being completely honest here, Hag needs a buff. Maybe nerf Devour in a way but buff Hag as a whole.

• then4321
    then4321 Member Posts: 234
    Nerf Hag

Maybe a little of both. I'd say nerf the proxy camping a tiny bit somehow, and buff her movement speed a hair. Give a little, take a little.

• nimesulide
    nimesulide Member Posts: 39
    Keep Hag the same

Currently ongoing Ruin nerf is the Hag's nerf... unfortunately. Hag needs setup time to be good, and that will be taken away.

But actually, Hag is really easily counterable with a flashlight and some extra caretaking.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
    Keep Hag the same

If those crusty thin hair bitches even dare to even touch Hag, They going a ######### ton of angry emails and voicemails

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

I dont like vs Hag since shes quite annoying, hard tunneling & dead end basement.

But this is not the right time for you to complain about another Killer.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360
    Keep Hag the same

Was nerfing her most popular perk not enough?