Monitor & Abuse,do you use it?

A decent perk that confuses the 💩 out of survivors because of your weird terror radius. Do you use it? Let me know,down below.

Comments

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    edited January 2020

I like using it on Spirit. 16m terror radius out of fights letting me get extremely close and at that point it doesnt matter if they hear the whoosh. 32m terror radius in chases means i have more space to phase without wooshing and more mind game potential (whether its against the person im currently chasing or if i want to switch over to someone else mid chase.)

Doctor is also nice. He had 2 add ons reworked where they increase youre tr if your static blast is ready and decrease your tr when your static blast is on cooldown. With M&A you can fire off 52m static blasts and on its cooldown+out of chases have a tr of 12m.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

I like it on Billy. Being able to have a few extra meters means less time to run to the nearest pallet if I'm zooming towards them. It also means there's less of a chance of BT popping if a quick unhook happens as I'm zooming away.

• Hero_awesome
    Hero_awesome Member Posts: 301

It's one of those you either run it or not perks. Like save the best for last. It's always good tho so it's just on whatever killer your playing.

• Kurrmiu
    Kurrmiu Member Posts: 23

I recently unlocked it and only have it on hag (other than doc ofc) and the first game with M&A equipped was pretty funny. I could get really close before they started to hide/leave.

Haven't tried it on any other killers yet.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

No.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,363

Use to use it religiously on Myers, but Ive experimented with it on other killers as well. Works really good when paired with infectious fright. This here was my old Bubba loadout that I liked using...

Also helps that using the Claudette face makes me practically invisible...

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

Yes I use it on Michael. Its deadly on him.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Use it on Pig all the time with Whispers. Also on Myers but he is my least favorite killer so don't play him much.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Alwaya use it on Hag.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Stack it with Infectious Fright, it's real fun for most of the cast there, ngl.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Racist,you said "Claudette mask" because you wear a black mask xd

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

I use it on my Nurse. 20m blink range + 24m terroradius means that you can get a free hit on generators.

• LordGlint

I never said the word "mask". It is a Claudette FACE because it belonged to Claudette before being removed...

• mkshockter4
    mkshockter4 Member Posts: 7

I've only used it once on Doctor but haven't used it on anyone else since I unlocked it for the other killers. I heard it's pretty good on legion and demo

• LordGlint

Demogorgon trying to be stealthy just reminds me of the water cup scene from Jurassic park.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

Yes it's a really good perk

I feel lik i'm going to say yes to a lot of these

I like switching it up ftom time to time

• HealsBadMan
    HealsBadMan Member Posts: 1,122

It depends on the build, but generally I like it for tiny TRs (Spirit, Hag, kinda iffy on Huntress), stealth killer (especially if combo'ed with whispers, GF and Pig get lots of value out of this combo), and fast mobility killers.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i LOVE this perk!

i use it quite a lot too.

not on every killer ofc, killers who want a big TR (like Doc) or killers who already have a good stealth ability (like Wraith or Ghostface) dont need it, however everyone else can make some good use from it.

i always use it on my Trapper, Billy and Myers, though it can also appear on my other killers.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

Yes, I love it. One of the best killer perks

• LordGlint

I know, although I will admit that using such OP camo is abit much. Theres no way a team of survivors will EVER see me coming.