We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Killers, is there a certain survivor character you go for most?

Like in game, is there a survivor character you are biased against and therefore must die? For me it’s Nea. Every Nea I go against is usually toxic. They come in with their flashlights, DS, and borrowed time with the one goal to annoy killers. Second is oddly Claudette. Lol, I swear it never fails. So which character is first on your list to go after?

Comments

• Bloodlust_Gamer69
    Bloodlust_Gamer69 Member Posts: 167

Megs

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I let shirtless David players escape if they’re the last survivor and I’ve killed everyone.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 985

I 100% agree with Nea. I hate Nea's with a fiery passion borrowed from hell. They're the worst kinds of players, every time, regardless of whether you measure by skill, or toxicity. They're the worst kinds of players.

Oh and I dislike Fengs and Claudettes too.

Other than that everyone is fine. 😊

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

that red dude i see through walls whenever i look in his direction.

camp, tunnel and mori (if available).

screw these guys.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

I chase after whatever's moving honestly. Including that patch of grass over there. *Roars and charges into the grass*

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

Blendettes get moris. Ace gets to farm. Everyone else is equal

• Daddy_Ding_Dong
    Daddy_Ding_Dong Member Posts: 55

In this order:

Claudette, Meg, Dwight.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i attacked my doc illusions a couple of times already...

like, i enter a room and i just see movement in the corner of my eye and swing at the fake doc looking at the survivors looking at me looking at the fake doc looking at the.. okay you get it xD

• PokemonGOPlayer
    PokemonGOPlayer Member Posts: 179

The one with the flashlight or OoO.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Blendette. I feel like they're exploiting somehow, even though is what the Devs want her clothes to be.

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760

Yes... The one I can actually see.

• djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

If you have unnatural hair color I will tunnel camp Mori you. Anything to make you have a bad time.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

I usually go for the toxic one's but, toxic Claudette's really get on my nerves. Probably subconsciously thinking about my first game.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Common stereotypes...

I play Nea quite often and never carry a flashlight or do anything toxic, yet this thread might explain why some killers made their objective to get rid of me asap. That's sad..

As for me playing killer, I go after whoever I see or someone who annoyed me with flashlight (no, I don't go after ones trying to bait me).

And if I go back to the hook when someone has been unhooked and only find that person, I let them go or just slug them and give them time to be healed.

• DBD_Pinhead
    DBD_Pinhead Member Posts: 763

The first one that takes down Ruin. You can't get away with that without paying the price.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I’ll tunnel a Claudette to at least hook her twice if the map is Any of the Yamaoka maps. It’s just so hard to see her. Once she’s at risk for the death hook, she’ll play safer, and be less inclined to take risks, making my job finding her teammates easier.

I don’t like the smug look of Jakes, so I’ll focus them too.

I hate Bills sounds so I’ll show no mercy even if the butt dance for me.

Sexy Shirtless David’s are to be protected, unless they flashlight me.

But dancing dwights are spared.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Nea's and Claudettes. 99% of Neas are just No0b3 wannabes, and yes, I still go after them even though I watch No0b3. Claudettes because, they chose Claudette. They must suffer for it.

• BIIDOX
    BIIDOX Member Posts: 15

I treated everyone fairly but who blocked me when I chase someone else, tunneled mode: on.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,878
    edited January 2020

I try not to specifically target any survivor unless they have been toxic. However based on personal experience Claudettes, Neas and scoops Steves are often the most toxic.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I go for the player acting most cocky, like t-bagging at pallets, flashlight clicks. They want the attention. Ill give it, they are sometimes bad. If they are too good then i find someone else to chase.

They seem to be Dwights and Neas though.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344
    edited January 2020

I actually don't single out anyone based on the character they play but instead how they behave in the game. If they're on the other side of a pallet tea-bagging or flashlight clicking me then I might show them a little special attention.

Edit: I'll admit sometimes if I feel particularly threatened by a character and think I won't be able to get them in the end I might target them in the beginning, too. But I do my best never to camp and/or tunnel, yet I have done a little fishing here and there.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

No, both overly friendly and overly annoying players can play any character, and that is reflected in the players i face.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Blendettes

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

If a survivor is a ######### up for their team I'll tunnel them, so basically Megs, Davids, Aces, Fengs, Kates, and Claudettes.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Well, I am not the killer that is really obsessed by 1 specific surv if the survivor does nothing that annoys me, but... Davids... Sometimes I can't resist to kill them, because they are usually played by guys that think, that they are gods or something like that and sometimes I feel, that it is necessary to bring one of them back to earth :).

But besides that, no specific surv.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Came here expecting a pathetic amount of hate for Claudette and Nea. I wasn't disappointed.

• oh_0k
    oh_0k Member Posts: 712

meg and claud

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

I tend to go after any survivors who have legs. They always seem to run away from me.

• Nunya_Nunyabiz
    Nunya_Nunyabiz Member Posts: 30

Meg... Most likely to have adrenaline and in my opinion can hold a key best but that might just be my blind eye messing with me

• Murcielago
    Murcielago Member Posts: 163

Claudettes always

• Colton147
    Colton147 Member Posts: 523

Depends on their fingers.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

Blendettes and whoever has a key I make sure die first

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

People who play immersed. Nope, not wasting time looking for you again. Better to get rid of you now.

• siren_sorceress
    siren_sorceress Member Posts: 321

*nervous nea breathing*

• prdthijxafo
    prdthijxafo Member Posts: 6

Blendettes and bright haired Neas, both must die for opposite reasons of each other.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

ALL CLAUDETTES MUST DIE.

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

Well, you see, I use the pink hair + sunglasses on my Nea only because I think it changes her a lot (makes her look sweet), so I'm not trying to "be in the spotlight", I just don't like her face otherwise.

• feechima
    feechima Member Posts: 902
    edited January 2020

I have no specific target as a killer . I have experienced or seen toxicity from nearly all the survivors except for maybe Jeff, Ace, Tapp, and Jane. When playing survivor though I hate to see a Jake queue up with me and Dwight's have been a bad omen for sandbagging.

Post edited by feechima on
  • T2K
    T2K Member Posts: 635

If I play bubba I always equip the claudette mask. tells a lot xD

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Lauries, specially p3, they usually are toxic and joined the match just to annoy you

• JHondo
    JHondo Member Posts: 1,174
    edited January 2020

I play Nea and Feng when I play Survivor so this thread is kinda illuminating. I never bring flashlights though cause I hate them as killer. When I'm playing Killer I've found it's usually Claudettes, Megs, and Nancys who are the most toxic try hard players that need to be taken out ASAP

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

I don’t target anyone for a specific reason. Unless they show that they are trying to BM me. I show them a nice “fun” game of Spirit next time I see them.

I’m more likely to try to get rid of a survivor based on the item they have. Why would I go after the Nea who is clicking her flashlight when I can go after the Tapp who has Stake Out and a commodious toolbox? I never give players what they want. If they want to be chased I leave them alone, makes them mad.

If I had to choose a specific character it would most likely be Claudette.