In game report function missing?

Options
ChraizE
ChraizE Member Posts: 232

Just got told to kill myself post match after I killed a looper and wanted to report him but no option to do so. What gives?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

There is a report option in the endgame screen where you see the score.
    However, it is mostly useles because survivors spam reports like "camp" and "tunnel", so the devs are not able to filter the actual reports out.
    They are working on a new system, but nobody knows when it will be ready.

Stuff like life threads have become a common thing in this game, I just recommend instantly leaving the aftergame screen

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    Options

@Master said:
    However, it is mostly useles because survivors spam reports like "camp" and "tunnel", so the devs are not able to filter the actual reports out.

Stuff like life threads have become a common thing in this game, I just recommend instantly leaving the aftergame screen

Sound advice mate.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015
    Options

Do you mean that you can't click on their name to report them? Because i've seen that a fair few times and i'm guessing it's just a bug.

• Master
    Options

@MojoTheFabulous said:
    Do you mean that you can't click on their name to report them? Because i've seen that a fair few times and i'm guessing it's just a bug.

No you can do that, but the actual report you are sending doesnt mean a lot. Its basically a feature to make players feel better, not to actually get someone banned

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Master said:

@Master said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

No you can do that, but the actual report you are sending doesnt mean a lot. Its basically a feature to make players feel better, not to actually get someone banned

The bits about the devs not being able to filter out legitimate reports and reports not doing much is BS. Peanits proved this in another thread where he pin-pointed a report made by a single user and took care of it in real time.

Stop spreading lies.

• Master
    Options

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

The bits about the devs not being able to filter out legitimate reports and reports not doing much is BS. Peanits proved this in another thread where he pin-pointed a report made by a single user and took care of it in real time.

Stop spreading lies.

I know for a fact one guy who has insulted me multiple times heavily including death threats and all that stuff.
    He never received a bann

• Orion
    Options

@Master said:

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

Stop spreading lies.

I know for a fact one guy who has insulted me multiple times heavily including death threats and all that stuff.
    He never received a bann

I know for a fact Peanits proved the report system does work.

• Master
    Options

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

Stop spreading lies.

He never received a bann

Thats proof that the system worked once, how about the other million cases?
    Peanits is the only guy working on that.....? :wink:

• Orion
    Options

@Master said:

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Orion said:

@Master said:

@Master said:

@MojoTheFabulous said:

Stop spreading lies.

He never received a bann

Thats proof that the system worked once, how about the other million cases?
    Peanits is the only guy working on that.....? :wink:

According to him, the devs hired a bunch of people to review reports. Point is, reports DO work.

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

If u r playing through Steam, u can report him in Steam, it works better.