Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Extended BBQ event...

i heard that the event was extended on all platforms to last until the 23rd of august, but on PS4 it says only one day remaining? Why?

Comments

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83

It says the same on my PC and XBox One. I wouldn't be surprised if they were focused so much on the Deathgarden stuff that they forgot to actually extend it, LOL

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Don't know my guess it has been changed since it says so in a forum the just didn't correct info in game. I' m getting my last few chops today though just in case.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

• Anzi130
    Anzi130 Member Posts: 51

In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

Ahh okay, that makes sense!

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

• Anzi130
    ChraizE said:

It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

I do have both items as well, but you still get extra bloodpoints, and they mentioned themselves that the event would be extended till the 23rd of august on all platforms :)
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

• Anzi130
    Milo said:

Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

Yes i noticed yesterday, but ty for saying so 😊
  • Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

• Anzi130
    Utna said:

what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

I highly doubt it. They will probably just remain inaccecible in the inventory like the lunar invitations did