Killers need to be more unique

Options

Wheres a water based killer? Fire based killer? Ghostface is literally myers, oni is similar to hillbilly. I want new, exciting powers and not recycled ones.

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

What kind of ideas do you have then? Not being rude just curious. Like a water killer who has water chains. That they throw at a survivor then pulls them in like Scorpion from MK. Or a fire killer that blocks windows and other things with fire walls to stop loops?

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

I want a T-Rex with a Great White Sharks head that can shoot lasers out of its eyes for its M1 ability. For its M2 ability it should be able to summon a Tsunami that will push survivors off of all gens while causing water damage to the gens. Then survivors have to find blow driers to dry the generators before they could repair them!

One weakness it should have is that a survivor could ride on its back and the only way to get them off is to jump around like crazy.

• randonly
    randonly Member Posts: 456
    Options

BHVR has to start reworking the old killers like they did with the doctor. Starting with hunting music with old killers. My pig thanks you. So they will be more unique

• Dahliasdollie
    Dahliasdollie Member Posts: 46
    Options

Some ideas could include a killer that uses decoys. Copies of themselves chase the survivor and swing at them from time to time but don't actually hurt them. Or maybe for a water based killer that can place "water traps" near places and will wrap the survivor in a water cocoon that they must struggle out of. I loved the plague because it adds something more fun (such as the throw up)

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

The decoy on sounds very interesting. Many mind game potential.