Um...what?

kreeper124
kreeper124 Member Posts: 492
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

So I played a game and this happened. Someone died on the hook (you can see the progression bar disappear, meaning their times up) then the last gen pops and I assume adrenaline somehow saves them? Can someone help me understand what happened? This was on Xbox btw

Edit : for some reason video won't attach

Comments

• kreeper124

https://youtu.be/zOkZ2xa_6RM here's a link of the video. Can someone explain what happened?

• SithLordLuxray
    SithLordLuxray Member Posts: 44

Have you submitted a ticket for a bug report? Adrenaline shouldn’t save you from the hook at any point. Especially mid sacrifice. Another question: Did you encounter them later that match? And were they still kickin’?

• kreeper124
    edited January 2020

@SithLordLuxray Yeah I saw them later. All 4 were teabagging at the gate. And where do I submit a ticket?

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

Watched the video.

Another survivor started the unhook animation the exact same time as the progress bar disappeared. Notice that they were unhooked about a second after the bar stopped, coinciding with the amount of time the unhooking animation takes.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

As @Superyoshiegg said, this isn't a bug, just a visual desync. They were rescued at the exact moment that the bar ran out on your screen, as evidenced by the unhook noise notification a second later. The survivor in question didn't even have Adrenaline - if they had, they would have come off the hook at full health.

• kreeper124

Okay, thanks for clearing that up