Extended BBQ event...

i heard that the event was extended on all platforms to last until the 23rd of august, but on PS4 it says only one day remaining? Why?

Comments

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83

It says the same on my PC and XBox One. I wouldn't be surprised if they were focused so much on the Deathgarden stuff that they forgot to actually extend it, LOL

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

Don't know my guess it has been changed since it says so in a forum the just didn't correct info in game. I' m getting my last few chops today though just in case.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

• Anzi130
    Anzi130 Member Posts: 51

In order for the event to be extended, they need to push out a small update. They haven't done that yet. I'd like to think they'll release that update within the next day.

Ahh okay, that makes sense!

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

• Anzi130
    ChraizE said:

It took me 16 hours of dbd to get both items.

I do have both items as well, but you still get extra bloodpoints, and they mentioned themselves that the event would be extended till the 23rd of august on all platforms :)
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

• Anzi130
    Milo said:

Idk if anyone checks this but the small update was out.

Yes i noticed yesterday, but ty for saying so 😊
  • Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

• Anzi130
    Utna said:

what about the extra barbecue invitation, will they be refunded by any chance ?

I highly doubt it. They will probably just remain inaccecible in the inventory like the lunar invitations did