Idea Behind Ruin Rework...

Here is a thought to maybe think about....

What if one of the reasons behind the ruin rework is also based on their new ideas of the new killer they're working on...

Say that the new killer to come out will have perks that would allow him/her to either/or:

1) Place the totem where he/she wants.

2) Choose which totem to put the hex on.

3) Reignite Hexes on other dull totems left standing after said hex was cleansed.

Call him/her: "The Shaman"

I mean they gave us a survivor that allows us to reuse pallets... Maybe the new killer will be based around killer objects this time around... Hence the rework of the most powerful hex in the game (arguably), before the release of the newest killer...

Comments

• Murcielago
    Murcielago Member Posts: 163

Even if that was the they're still an easy to loop killer and it pretty much kills any killer with out some form of speed like nurse and Billy the maps are way to big to pressure everything

• slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

I love the idea that this could be due to a new killer. My only suggestion would be that they figure out a way to work the totems so that it would be abused. E.G. As a killer I could wait to put down a totEm like NOED to ensure a better end game. Otherwise it'd be a better twist on haunted ground 😍