"the devs don't listen" WRONG

Off topic; this is my 100th post,so wahooo!!!!

Into the real topic. I've been looking around forums,left and right and everyone that is mad about the ruin changes say the same thing; "devs don't play their game,devs don't listen to killers". Since my dream job is becoming a dev,in any game really,I'll explain why I think devs listen,with some proof for the intellectuals.

Patch 3.4,November 2019,the death of balanced landing,along with some undetectable buffs.

Patch 3.2.0, September 2019, undetectable and oblivious are added to the game. Along with the new dlc,stranger things.

Patch 3.2.1, September 2019,shred now breaks pallets by default.

Patch 3.1.0,July 2019,Freddy got his rework,making him the most lethal killer according to behavior's polls and information that they gathered. Freddy's rework was a success and Freddy got a lot of love.

I could continue,but I didn't wanna bother to put too much information. Moral of the story is that devs actually hear the communities opinion. They have to put some priorities. The doctor and the ruin reworks were leaked to get a buff,and the devs are thinking alternatives for ruin. The devs aren't survivor sided and of course they play their game. It is difficult to balance a game,so I believe we should let them do their work.

Think it like this; a Dev on dbd has around 3-4+ years game balancing experience in this game,I don't even count if they worked for other games before. They have 3-4 more years of balancing than we all do. So my suggestion is to keep calm,and move on.

I was also really frustrated,at first,about the ruin changes. I said it was "a beginning of a new era" and indeed it is,but not a bad one. If you honestly want to quit playing killer,or the game in general,because they altered an addition to the game that was ruining new player's experiences,then you are the problem not the game.

It is justified to be angry at these changes,but please stop uploading forums like "any suggestions for a new game,cuz the devs on this one don't give a 💩" or "devs don't listen" or even "I'm quitting dbd". It is hard to see these kind of posts,so just stop doing that.

I am aware about the comments I'll receive,but I'll still upload this. I'm not afraid to help the community,the game and the devs to this hard trip.

Please,tell me your opinion down below. I am interested to hear from you guys.

Guess it will be a happy 100th forum for me :3

Comments