Do you think some players are overreacting or not?

Options
snowflake102
snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

Do you think some players are overreacting over this new ruin or no?

Do you think some players are overreacting or not? 62 votes

Yes they are overreacting
62%
aGoodOldRubPuggyMohawkBossFoggyDownpourWhite_OwlkodiakyFibijeanZagridSlaughterhouse3Joelux1HoneymoonElkAxX7891xEasnowflake102then4321Karl_Childers[Deleted User]AngryFluffyPigster 39 votes
No there right explain.
37%
ThatbrownmonsterBlueberryKarltastiskSpacingLlamasRaveanDolphin9192musstang62LirulinielJos_724oTechnicCreepingcam1070MrsGhostfaceunderlord99andyollollollthemirrortwinEndstilleAAAAARuncoreMrWhytetheriko 23 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

Some people do, I think the new Ruin is just meh on it's own, but with Surveillance and Thrilling Tremors then we can say that the new Ruin is strong.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

some are some ain't

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Samething happened with exausthion nerf, now everybody is ok with it

• oTechnic
    oTechnic Member Posts: 120
    Options
    No there right explain.

Survivors can run in pairs and genrush.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
  • Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000
    Options

Some are definitely over reacting that ruin will be the death of the game

It is actually the busted matchmaking causing 30 min queues that will be the death of this game.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options

I do think the changes are good, I'm just not entirely happy with the way ruin has to be paired with surveillance and thrilling to be considered useful since it should be able to be useful on its own and not have to build your perks around it

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

At least from what i have seen in the forums, almost everyone is overreacting, yeah, the change to ruin will be extremely rough to most killers that relied heavily on it, but besides that, there is not that much to complain about, like come on, the changes to doctor seem great now that the devs have considered reducing the stun after shocking and that the shock delay has been announced as a bug.

• natalia
    natalia Member Posts: 1
    Options
    No there right explain.

I'm not sure what your idea of overreacting is. I've seen people upset over the potential Ruin changes but nothing too crazy. BHVR wants to drastically change Ruin without trying to remedy the reason so many people run it. I think a bit of frustration is valid.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,034
    Options
    No there right explain.

My thoughts exactly. They used a band aid solution to fix a problem then rip the band aid off without actually fixing the problem.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    No there right explain.

For me its both. Some just jump on the bandwagon and say that its instantly bad without giving it a chance and some actually give reasons why ruin needs to not change. Im in the middle. I didnt meant to pick an option.

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    No there right explain.

People are right about this, change is at a horrible time. Gens last what 5-6minutes with the current version of ruin up.

So yeah it feels less and less rewarding to survive in this game. Doesn't feel like you survive because you are skilled but because the cards are stacked against killers. The change will turn into a bigger joke.

Yeah gotta love the devs, they care for new players so much, yet ignore all the issues that people state on steam/metacritic and why they do drop the game. 10/10 logic

• themirrortwin
    themirrortwin Member Posts: 280
    Options
    No there right explain.

Both is probably the most correct answer, but it was not a choice.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

They explain his points

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    Options
    No there right explain.

It’s not even about the perk, it’s the fact that the developers are very biased towards survivors and the update in general showed that.

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209
    Options
    No there right explain.

No it's become pretty clear that devs aren't listening to the killer side so I'd say players have a right to get made less they just drop the game or watch something they like die, most people aren't angry just because they want to be angry, they're upset because the devs are turning something that provides them with enjoyment and making it less enjoyable