- Progress & save data information has been copied from the Live game to our PTB servers on May 11th. Please note that players will be able to progress for the duration of the PTB, but none of that progress will make it back to the Live version of the game.
New Map - Garden of Joy
New Killer - The Dredge
- New Perk: Dissolution
- 3 seconds after injuring a survivor by any means, Dissolution activates for 12/16/20 second(s). While Dissolution is active, if a survivor fast vaults over a pallet inside of your Terror Radius, the Entity will break the pallet at the end of the vault, and Dissolution deactivates.
- New Perk: Darkness Revealed
- When you open a locker, the auras of all Survivors within 8 meters of any lockers are revealed to you for 3/4/5seconds. This perk has a 30seconds cooldown.
- New Perk: Septic Touch
- Whenever a Survivor performs the healing action within your Terror Radius, they suffer from Blindness and Exhaustion. These effects linger for 6/8/10 seconds after a healing action is interrupted by any means.
New Survivor - Haddie Kaur
- New Perk: Inner Focus
- You can see other Survivors' Scratch Marks within a 32 meters range of you. Whenever another Survivor loses a health state within a 32 meters range of you, the Killer's aura is revealed to you for3/4/5 seconds.
- New Perk: Residual Manifest
- After a successful Killer Blind action, the Killer is affected by the Blindness status effect for 20/25/30 seconds. This perk grants the ability to rummage through an opened chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Flashlight.
- New Perk: Overzealous
- After cleansing any totem, this perk activates. Your generator repair speed is increased by 4%/5%/6%. This Perk deactivates when you lose a health state by any means.
New General Killer Perk - Shattered Hope
- Whenever you snuff a Boon Totem, the totem is destroyed instead. When you destroy a Boon Totem this way, the auras of all Survivors inside the Boon Totem range are revealed to you for 6/7/8 seconds.
- Layout change to the Main Menu - Allows more room to gaze longingly into the campfire.
- Menu movement when using a Controller has been removed across all screens.
Presets - For Loadouts & Customizations
- The ability to save your favorite Loadout builds and Customizations has been added to the Loadout and Customizations menus respectively.
- Added a warning message in the Custom Games Lobby to indicate that matches do not count toward Achievements.
- Updated desktop icon.
- Added an extra Jigsaw Box to all matches
- Survivors are guaranteed to find the key for their Reverse Beartrap at a maximum of 4 boxes searched (It can still be found sooner, but you will never need to search more than 4 boxes)
Dev Note: Some Pig players have been camping out in front of the final Jigsaw Box, blocking a survivor from being able to get rid of their Reverse Beartrap. With these changes, this strategy will no longer work!
- Fixed the localization of the Green Glyph challenge description text to better clarify the spawn rules and aura reveal information.
- Added a timer to the Main Menu indicating time remaining until the Rift closes.
The Ghost Face
- Olsen's Driver's License Addon has been updated:
- When Marking a Survivor repairing a generator, the generator explodes and loses 20% progress.
- The affected generator becomes blocked for 15 seconds.
- When Marking multiple Survivors at the same time, the loss of progress only applies once.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused players to rubber band after the 5.7.0 update.
- Tentatively fixed an issue that caused The Onryo's power to sometimes not load properly at the start of a match.
- Fixed an issue that may cause the hook indicator not to update upon entering the struggle phase.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Hillbilly to be able to use his momentum to reach inaccessible areas.
- Fixed an issue that may cause Killers not to be able to use their power for the duration of the trial.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to be misaligned when hooked after being picked up from a locker in the basement.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Killer's camera to become stuck after interrupting a Survivor closing a white glyph.
- Fixed an issue where The Legion's chase music (and the addons mixtapes) were too loud.
- Fixed an issue where multiple assets in the Léry's Memorial Institute map had the wrong impact SFX.
- Fixed an issue that caused an inaccessible green glyph in a locker in the Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the daily rituals to show an incorrect amount of bloodpoints temporarily.
- Fixed the disabled states in the Tutorials menu so that it's easier to understand when they are locked / disabled.
- Fixed a misaligned button in the Redeem Promo Code popup.
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nemesis' zombies to become stuck when climbing basement stairs.
- Fixed an issue which caused blocked generators to lose progression when the Eruption perk is triggered.
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk Kindred to remain active when the Survivor using it disconnected.
- Fixed an issue that caused a bush to disappear from distance in the Eyrie of Crows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a totem to be unreachable at the top of the stairs in Midwich Elementary School map.
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors working on the side of the generator with the light pole not to be targeted by the Cenobite's Chain Hunt.
- Fixed an issue that may prevent the Killer from picking up survivors downed next to a fence in the Haddonfield map.
- The game might occasionally crash on Steam overlay during boot.
- Some of the new content is not fully translated in all languages.
- Misc typos, punctuation and formatting errors in some of the new content descriptions.
- The Dredge does not earn a score event for abducting a Survivor from a locker.
- The Dredge has no animation on the match result screen if they are in a locker when the match ends.
- The glow effect from Nightfall stays active while carrying a Survivor from both Killer and Survivor POV.
- Survivors will not have the Nightfall glow effect on them from the Dredge's POV if it exits a locker at the same time as Nightfall begins.
- Survivors can interact with locks while the locker doors are slamming with the Dredge's Lavalier Microphone add-on.
- Jigsaw Box search speed is unaffected by the Pig's Bag of Gears and Crate of Gears add-ons.
- The Pig's Workshop Grease and Last Will add-ons do not affect the Ambush charge speed.
- The Wraith is not affected by Blast Mine when cloaked.
- Killers are able to see the hooked Survivor's aura with the Darkness Revealed perk.
- Survivors entering the Killers terror radius that are already healing are unaffected by the Blindness and Exhaustion status effects from the Septic Touch perk.
- When a Survivor is in front of a locker, Spine Chill activates regardless of the direction the Dredge is facing while inside that locker.
- Killer hits when damaging a generator make no sound.
- Thick mist is seen when the Cenobite opens a portal in the basement houses in Haddonfield.
- Aiming The Dredge's teleport power at a cluster of lockers may cause issues with the indicator.
- When using the old Wiggle system, survivors will be presented with extra skill check after being grabbed by The Dredge in a locker. It is recommended to opt in to the New Wiggle Interaction in the Beta tab of the Settings menu.